X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mio
    yeah, i feel quite good now...thanks!

Comment

well i know all about my girls ex's, i'll admit some of them made me go "ehhh what if you go back to them and leave me?" but to quote her "thats my past, your my future!" so in jest we do still talk about her ex's from time to time, so many things you wanna learn from them including there past, its good to have them talk about it because it gives you an idea of what went on, how you can make this relationship better then there last, and gives you something to talk about as well

Comment

I'm glad things worked out. ^^ I wanted to add that it helps to look at things from another more positive angle. One of my boyfriend's exes was trying to contact him and he told me about it. He also told me that he wasn't interested in talking with her. I know he's a nice guy and if she did call him, he'd probably make small talk out of politeness. That is if she wasn't flirting. But I took it as a sort of compliment. I trust him and I know that he loves me. I also know what an amazing guy he is, so I'm not offended that another girl finds him attractive. I know he is! XD So, that desperate ex-gf who wants your boyfriend back, yeah, she's sad, but can you blame her for wanting him? :P Hopefully she moves on soon because at this point she's just an annoyance.

Also, I'm all for learning about your partner's past, but I think you have to be mentally ready. I know some things about my boyfriend's exes, but it's all really vague. I don't know what they look like (thank god lol) or how their relationships began, and I'm alright with that right now. He's really only told me why they broke up and why he's not interested in them. And as we haven't met face to face yet, I feel like that's good enough for us right now. That type of conversation is better suited when we're together and alone with minimal distractions. It'll be a difficult conversation and I think the blow would be lessened if he's immediately there for comforting. He respects my wishes and tries to not mention them unless it's relevant (like that ex who was contacting him). ^^

Comment

i would be sad, childish, jealous and what not about it. talk to him about it, let him know how you feel. come up with a pet name yourself! start calling him that and he might get used to it and start calling you that too. grab the initiative. truth is, he should have never shown you those pictures. tell him that you find it hurtful and that you don't want to hear about that type of stuff and most importantly DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO THOSE GIRLS ( sorry that had to go in caps) im serious though, don't do that, in any way. don't make it crystal clear that you are jealous, just try and make him understand that its hurtful. i know this might be a little late but i tried good luck!

Comment

@ Caitlin2009
            yeah, you are right. i'm learning from his past experiences like what he likes and dislikes and how they broke up. i see to it that i don't tread on the same path they'd been to. but sometimes, i can't help but really get sick when he speaks about his recent ex-gf. so whenever he speaks about her, i try to contain myself and hear him out. i let my emotions to take the backseat so i could really get to know him much better.

and yeah, i also had my what-if-you-go-back-to-her moments...i tend to get anxious about how i look since i belong to the plus size ladies, and all his ex-gf's to the slim side. but i am committed to making this relationship work so i always try to choose to focus on "us" rather than "them". so tough but i guess, relationships are like that. =)

@Alisz"
            i know all his girls---how they look and the kind of relationship they had. he is VERY open about his past. he said that he's committed to pursuing our relationship to the next level and while he's over with his past girls, these girls just find it hard to completely let go of him. my bf is a nice guy too. and also, out of his politeness, he responds to small chats. BUT that particular girl really gets into my system. she's different i tell you! sigh!!!

but yeah, he cleared that issue with me already. he said that he's not interested with anyone from his past. he's interested with me and in our future life together. =)

@rec23
            thanks for sharing your thoughts. it's not really late coz i want to hear opinions from others. he cleared that issue with me already. i told him how painful it was for me to know that he's still calling his ex-gf pet names and we don't. he was sorry for it and stopped calling her pet names. we don't have a pet name until recently. i used to call him Mr. Oiii when we were just friends. Now, he calls me "Mrs. Oiii" =D

THANKS girlfriends for the support...i really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
            X