Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's something sweet your SO has done for YOU lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been there for me these past few days, while I've been having meltdowns because I was so overwhelmed by school. I've vented so much to him about my chemistry class and final, and completely broke down crying last night over it (the night before the final). Granted, he was 360 miles away, and we were only texting each other, but he was able to calm me down and help me feel better. I'm glad it was over text because I wouldn't have wanted him to see me so upset. His words are always so reassuring and he really made me feel like everything would be okay. He sent lots of *hugs* and "I love you"s....and he reminded me he'd be home in 11 days! (Now, 10 days). He told me I'm almost done with school, and we'll be together again soon. He's so excited to be home, and I am ecstatic for him to be home, too! I feel like I owe him big time for dealing with my constant worrying about the final. He reminded me he's always there for me as well. <3 I was awakened at 4:45am by a text from a number I'd never seen before. It was my boyfriend telling me that I could always contact him at that number if I couldn't get him on his cell. He got Google Talk, so he has a backup number in case I can't get in touch with him via his cell...he's so sweet! I love him so much, and I really am blessed to have him. At least the final is over now, so I won't complain and worry to him anymore. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

He signed me up for this urban-paper-chase-thing in his city. Theoretically it's only for students studying in his city but he found a way to get me in anyway. YAY!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I've been having a ton of family trouble lately and she's just been so sweet, other than one fight, but that was a completely different topic. She's been saying all these sweet things out of random. It's too cute.

Comment

He wrote me a nice long letter and got me 2 beautiful necklaces I thought I was so spoilt :P

Comment

Yesterday night I felt soooo upset, I think I was just being moody. Except I have to stay at a friends for 2 weeks because I need to do some things for my major. So while she was asleep, I was feeling upset at him and just upset in general, but I couldn't talk on the phone because I would wake her up. So he called me and he talked to me on the phone without me saying anything. Made me feel better being able to hear his voice after days! I love him

Comment

Helped me study for my math final and watched Dr. Who with me and only withheld popcorn when I wasn't paying attention. I love him

Comment

He obligingly texted and called me at intervals during my trip to and from my appointment at the GUM clinic yesterday, because he knew I was kind of scared to be travelling alone by bus at that hour. I hadn't told anyone else where I was going and the town can get pretty isolated after dark, so being able to hear his voice was a real comfort. When I got home he asked about how it went - although on this occasion I was happy to spare him the details!

Comment

Called me on the phone a few days ago. He hates talking on the phone so this was really a big deal for us

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I Facebooked him some worries I was having about something and expressed my feelings about it in some irrational muss of emotions (I really should avoid talking to anyone that late at night) and he responded to a couple of points via Facebook and then in a separate message had told me he's not going to write me a long FB message response because he'd prefer to talk it out together when I'm online, so the next morning we spent ages simply talking it out and him being so gentle and reassuring and understanding and really actively listening to me and working out what I needed from him. It sounds simple, but, it's the way things used to be, and I really missed that level of attentiveness.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After