Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's something sweet your SO has done for YOU lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's changing his career just so we can be together <3
    He makes me feel like a million dollars every single day.

Comment

Just a few days ago, My boyfriend sent me a letter unannounced, basically spilling out his feelings for me and saying how happy he was that we were together. I'm a sucker for letters too
      He's also taking time off to drive down to Florida, spend the night with me and then drive me back to his town to stay with him for a month and a half. Such a sweet guy I have.

Comment

Oh where do i start!
        He cancelled seeing his friends for the day just to skype with me for the day because he had been so busy with college
        He left early hours of this morning so i was really upset. After he had left, when i got home i went into his room and looked on the table - He had left me a cute note which then reduced me to tears >.< The note was just so cute i couldnt help but cry a little >.<
        One day i was really upset because i was stressed and missed him loads. So he recorded him saying some really cute stuff which made me laugh and awwh at the same time.
        He stays late at college just to spend more time skyping with me
        Also yesterday, i was upset coz he had to leave. So that afternoon we took a walk to get fish and chips with my brother. He acted like a complete ****** just to see me smile, he didnt care what anyone else thought. I couldnt help but laugh and smile >.<
        Just a few things

Comment

last time I saw him he gave me two cds..one with pictures of us on it and the other had songs that made him think of me...it was soo sweet!
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

It's not about what my SO does, it's about how she makes me feel. We had two Skype talks this weekend and they made me unbelievable happy. It fills my heart with happiness when my SO tells me how much she loves me. When we talk about absolutely everything and laugh together.

Comment

He's been spending a lot of time with me on the phone and playing scrabble with me online all the time now Also he's learning a song on saxophone for me, so he can serenade me )
              ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

He bought me a game because I don't have a vase here for flowers, also he sat with me on skype whilst I was writing my dissertation up and proof read it for me

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was dancing to "Stand by Me" and he came over and danced with me. Dipped me at the end and everything

Comment

For Christmas he made me a scrapbook of all the places we've traveled.

Comment

He always is sweet to me, I think that counts, especially cause I can be such a b***h at times.

Comment

I told him my dissertation was in and he sent back "I am soooo very proud of you my love, I am very happy that I have you and that you are who you are. you are amazing xx"

Comment

I told him my dissertation was in and he sent back "I am soooo very proud of you my love, I am very happy that I have you and that you are who you are. you are amazing xx"

Comment

He took the nail polish off my toenails for me because I wasn't able to

He's awesome

Comment

Yesterday for Mother's Day, my SO called me and sang me a sweet song.

Comment

He always sends me little text messages to make me smile. One of my favourites was the day I opened up my phone and had 5 texts from him that went:

"Hey"
                                "Hey you"
                                "Ya...you!"
                                "Love you xoxo"
                                "That is all. You can go back to what you were doing now."

And I got this text message when I turned on my phone after flying to toronto to see him:

"Hmmm, as I write this you're 30,000 ft up in the air with all the other angels <3 xoxo"

He does lots of little things like that.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                                -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X