Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

This past few days..me and and my SO are talkin'..I told him I dreamed to go to ENGLAND to see the BUCKINGHAM PALACE and THE WESTMINSTER ABBEY.coz I told him I'm inspired with how the ROYAL COUPLE,,had their love story...I was so touch as my SO said..nothing is impossible to go with...we will travel anywhere...as long as were TOGETHER.....sounds romantic

YOU MY DEAR CO-LFAD FAMILY.....

where did u dreamed to go with together?
    dianelovesjeremy

Right now its disney land, which we will be going together this summer. I keep seeing commercials for it, where magic happens. Reminds me of seeing this couple have there honey moon there. Who can not have a good time in disney land? I cant wait to go with him. So this is my romantic place right now, so can't wait. get to be big kids and have fun together, go on rides hold his hand and just lol im excited, i think disney land is a wonderful place for couples to go to.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
      Right now its disney land, which we will be going together this summer. I keep seeing commercials for it, where magic happens. Reminds me of seeing this couple have there honey moon there. Who can not have a good time in disney land? I cant wait to go with him. So this is my romantic place right now, so can't wait. get to be big kids and have fun together, go on rides hold his hand and just lol im excited, i think disney land is a wonderful place for couples to go to.
      Me and my SO went last september for the first time, I was like a kid in a candy shop it was soo much fun!! If you can go during the week not in the summer, there are no lines!

I've never been somewhere tropical I think it would be nice to go somewhere with him and lay by the beach.

Comment

We want to go on vacation to Australia together when he graduates from law school in 2014. We'd like to make a trip to the British Virgin Islands sometime next summer.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

My SO and I would like to visit Italy, because we're both italian, so we want to explore our heritage, we'd also like to visit Japan because we're both anime/manga nerds and we both love the language and culture.

Although there have been talks of just back packing all of europe. xD

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

He wants to take me to Argentina for the holiday's because that's where his family is from.

Comment

Well we both would like to go to Germany because we both have German ancestry. We both have also talked about exploring more of the UK (maybe near or in Wales or Scotland...) as well as more of, especially northern, Canada! We both love nature so would love to try camping together!!

Comment

Disneyland in Anaheim, since I live right by it, and it's the original! Or hahaha weird but Shaolin Temple, in China. He studied wushu extensively, and I'm a very enthused observer, so we'd both get a kick out of being entranced fans going there. Thats one's not so much romantic as for our geeky fun.

Comment

My SO and I are so unromantic, that we haven't thought about romantic places to go. It's more me saying "I wanna go to Vietnam/Thailand etc" and he says "okay". XD
                  Thought I kinda wanted to go to either Okinawa (Japanese islands in the south) or Hawaii for our honeymoon, but we had no time for such travels after our marriage papers were done.

Comment

My SO and I are so unromantic, that we haven't thought about romantic places to go. It's more me saying "I wanna go to Vietnam/Thailand etc" and he says "okay". XD
                    Thought I kinda wanted to go to either Okinawa (Japanese islands in the south) or Hawaii for our honeymoon, but we had no time for such travels after our marriage papers were done.

Comment

Well as my man and I live on a sailboat, all our plans are where we will sail too. We're planning on sailing the world in a few years time. Our main place we'd like to go to is Turks and Caicos.

We're also planning on going to:

- Vietnam
                      - Venice
                      - New York
                      - Tahiti
                      - BVI

We're also thinking of a trip to the UK possibly next year, to see where I grew up and all that jazz. Then of course, there's sailing the world.

Comment

Well as my man and I live on a sailboat, all our plans are where we will sail too. We're planning on sailing the world in a few years time. Our main place we'd like to go to is Turks and Caicos.

- Vietnam
                        - Venice
                        - New York
                        - Tahiti
                        - BVI

We're also thinking of a trip to the UK possibly next year, to see where I grew up and all that jazz. Then of course, there's sailing the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesonaboat View Post

- Vietnam
                          - Venice
                          - New York
                          - Tahiti
                          - BVI

wow awesome....i wanna travel around the world with my SO too...
                          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesonaboat View Post

- Vietnam
                            - Venice
                            - New York
                            - Tahiti
                            - BVI

wow awesome....oh how romantic sailing...i wanna travel around the world with my SO too...
                            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Heh thanks =)
                              Was always my dream to live on a sailboat and sail the world. Then I meet my man who built his own boat and wanted to sail the world in it. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X