Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and me, we both have wanderlust and like to travel to places. Next year, when he comes visiting, we have planned an interrail trip trough France (Paris), Switzerland (Bern) and Italy (Rome and Turin). I'm already so looking forward to spending time with him and seeing new (even romantic) places!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDPersona View Post
      My SO and me, we both have wanderlust and like to travel to places. Next year, when he comes visiting, we have planned an interrail trip trough France (Paris), Switzerland (Bern) and Italy (Rome and Turin). I'm already so looking forward to spending time with him and seeing new (even romantic) places!!!
      yah right...anywhere as long as our SO is with us...every where is ROMANTIC....
      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

We both love to travel, but we've not travelled anywhere together yet, I mean outside of our respective countries. I would love to travel around with him, but I guess there are just so many things we want to show each other in the places we live, I don't see us doing a lot of travelling together until we close the distance.

I'm sure Paris etc would be super romantic, but whenever I daydream about us going somewhere together, it's always local places that I really want to show him.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

but to be honest GUYS....for me ANYWHERE just to be with him....I really miss my man...a lot....
          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

If we had to pick someplace inside the United States, I think we'd probably pick Hawaii. Neither of us have been there, and we've heard from our friends/family that have been there that it's so beautiful.

Outside of the United States is a little bit tougher. I would think if we wanted to go anywhere romantic, I'd revisit Paris with her (I've never been). What could be more romantic than that?
            National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

My SO and I love to travel :-)
              aside from visiting tons of places in the Northeast US that are near our 2 homes, when we were CD we went to Montreal and Quebec City on spring break; since we've been LD we went to Disney World with his family and to San Francisco on our own; now that I am in Germany for the summer he is coming to visit and we are going to London, Paris, and Rome. I studied abroad in Paris, and it's my favorite place in the world--I had dreamed of going there with him since we started dating, so I'm so happy that we are getting to do that sooner than expected!
              In the near future we would like to go to Hawaii (he lived there for awhile as a child, military family so they moved a lot) and Greece, possibly New England (Boston and Newport). We just started making a bucket list of all the places we want to go throughout our life together, though, and it is long!

Comment

Honestly, me and my love have traveled so much together that all I dream about now is just having a home with him somewhere, even if it means we'll never travel anywhere else again.
                But if I have to pick one place, it'd probably be Iceland, Norway etc. somewhere north (we did Alaska and Canada already)

We've been to Hawaii together and I'd really recommend it. There's so much cool, offbeat things to do there, apart from regular resort touristy stuff.

Comment

Anywhere we can see Aurora Borealis, it looks sooooo beautiful in pictures that it must be breath taking in real life.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

My SO and I are talking about going to NYC for the ball drop together...

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
                      Right now its disney land, which we will be going together this summer. I keep seeing commercials for it, where magic happens. Reminds me of seeing this couple have there honey moon there. Who can not have a good time in disney land? I cant wait to go with him. So this is my romantic place right now, so can't wait. get to be big kids and have fun together, go on rides hold his hand and just lol im excited, i think disney land is a wonderful place for couples to go to.
                      My boyfriend and I went to Disney World together 2 summers ago, and every night they have this huge fireworks display by Cinderella's castle. Some of the girls working there told us that people have proposed in Disney World during the fireworks display. It was such a good day.

I dunno about Disney Land, but I'm sure they have something similar. You should find out if they do a fireworks display right before closing the park! Disney is known to go ALL. OUT.

As for me, I actually don't think we've ever discussed this thoroughly...though I would love to go back home to Argentina, and then to Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by JEREIANEDREI View Post
                        ....for me ANYWHERE just to be with him....
                        That's pretty much the same to me. But if things go smooth and hopefully finally we get married, we would like to travel to many places. Travelling around Iran and Indonesia is definitely a yes. There are so many beautiful places in both countries. We'd also like to go to Penang (in Malaysia), Cambodia, Turkey and France!

Comment

Hawaii; We want to go there for our honeymoon italy too

Comment

Bora Bora for a tropical place, British Columbia for beauty, Alaska or Iceland for somewhere cooler, and many European cities for our history and culture hobby. The world is just too big and interesting to pick just one
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

so many places, i wanna go to Hawaii with her, for our honeymoon hopefully we'll go to Paris if that doesnt say romance i dunno what does heh. i dunno theres alot of places i wanna go

Comment

There are places that i want to show him in Indonesia. He like natures... but haha he dont like the hot humid temperature but we did talk about going back to where we first met in Macau and re do the same stuff we did....

I wish to be anywhere he is, this LDR made you thankful for every seconds you spent with your SO.. so anywhere he want... the slump, beach, mountain.. castle, cave, lighthouse as long as he there to hold my hand, haha and this is not a bs for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X