Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS THE ROMANTIC PLACE YOU DREAMED TO GO WITH TOGETHER?..and WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said Paris before, but I'd like to add Tenerife (we're likely going there in April when he finishes his final qualifying exam!!), Dubrovnik and Marrakech

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I want to go to the volcanic hot springs with a swim-up bar next weekend. We'll see if I can convince the SO to take me. And buy me a mojito...

Comment

I can't say that we have any one place in particular that we have talked about going. One thing we have discussed however is getting some bike luggage and taking off on the motorcycle for a couple of days, going just wherever the road leads us. Stopping to camp when the urge hits, moving on when we are ready and just relaxing with each other and time away from the daily grind.

Saying all that, I would love to make a trip down to Mardi Gras in February but haven't broached that topic with him .. yet.. hehe
        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Working...
        X