Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THOSE WHO MEET THEIR SO's....what is the memorable THING that they LEFT TO YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THOSE WHO MEET THEIR SO's....what is the memorable THING that they LEFT TO YOU?

my SO left me his SHIRT AND BOXER short,,Which I'm wearing most of the time as my sleepwear...coz through it I can feel his presence,,that he is hugging me...at least through his shirt I can feel him beside me...

YOU MY CO-LFAD friends...share it to us....
    dianelovesjeremy

When my SO was here he left a couple hoodies, but only cause he couldn't fit them in his suitcase. They are in the closet, I don't ever wear them.

Comment

I didn't bring anything home with me, because I had more than enough stuff to carry home and not enough space in my bags, but I did leave a body sized bolster with him and because he's a guy that doesn't have anything on his bed but a comforter, he wasn't used to it initially but now hugs it to sleep sometimes. (:

Comment

The last time he visited he left his body wash, shaving cream and when I did laundry I found out he left a tshirts and a few pairs of boxers and socks. When I told him this he said "Guess I'm just marking my territory :P. On purpose he left one of his Patrol caps with his nametape on it which stays on my nightstand
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

The first time he came to see me, he left me one of his sweaters on purpose, and his hat and gloves, as well as his bath pouf unintentionally :P
          The second time, when I went to see him, he gave me a bunch of small things for my birthday... Things like a card, an origami rose... But my favourite is a little toy helicopter that he's had since a child. No matter where he is in the world, he's always had it with him, and it's very special to him. He gave it to me to look after it for him, and to remind me that we have to get together again because he wants it back :P :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
            The first time he came to see me, he left me one of his sweaters on purpose, and his hat and gloves, as well as his bath pouf unintentionally :P
            The second time, when I went to see him, he gave me a bunch of small things for my birthday... Things like a card, an origami rose... But my favourite is a little toy helicopter that he's had since a child. No matter where he is in the world, he's always had it with him, and it's very special to him. He gave it to me to look after it for him, and to remind me that we have to get together again because he wants it back :P :3
            augh...thats was so sweet....
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Before we met I sent him a hoody of mine that he slept with every night, and he sent me one of his work shirts that smelt sooo good.

When leaving he didn't want anything of mine because it was too painful. He said he only wants to sleep with one of my hoodys if I was in it. I took a tshirt and some pajama bottoms of his that I always wore anyway. Oh and some boxers. I lovelovelove wearing his clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesonaboat View Post
                Before we met I sent him a hoody of mine that he slept with every night, and he sent me one of his work shirts that smelt sooo good.

When leaving he didn't want anything of mine because it was too painful. He said he only wants to sleep with one of my hoodys if I was in it. I took a tshirt and some pajama bottoms of his that I always wore anyway. Oh and some boxers. I lovelovelove wearing his clothes.
                yeah...me too...i love wearing my SO's boxer and shirt.... :P
                dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesonaboat View Post

yeah...me too...i love wearing my SO's boxer and shirt.... :P
                  dianelovesjeremy

Comment

She left behind her shoes! But that was by accident. She took home my ones which were similar, but she didn't realise till 9 months later when I went over to visit and we found out she took my shoes home.

But when she comes over next time at end of July she is going to leave a shirt behind for me to sleep in I can't wait!

(Btw, Jereianedrei: just wondering why do you use so many capital words? )

Comment

@BOOGLEBEE...nothing its just my thing...I like using CAPITAL LETTERS...just to highlight the WORDS....hehehe
                      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi
                        Be careful though, some people might think you're screaming your way through the forum.
                        ahh ok....but Its my thing though....sorry :P
                        dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JEREIANEDREI View Post
                          ahh ok....but Its my thing though....sorry :P
                          I'm just saying. A lot of people get annoyed with it after a while.

Comment

I don't think he left anything this time. He has accidentally left t-shirts or boxers before, but not this time.

I on the other hand almost have a 2nd wardrobe at my boyfriend's. At this moment he has: a winter coat, winter boots, at least one pair of ballet flats, two dresses and probably a shit load more. It wasn't for him to have them, though. I simply couldn't fit them in my bags any more when I left.
                            And as I'm visiting about once a month and they have more space than I, it's maybe not a bad idea to leave my winter coat there over the summer.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

My SO hasn't really left anything here for me. On his last visit, he left an empty thing of deodorant and his old wallet (I got him a new one for Christmas). Other than that,the only things I have from him are presents and cards that he's given me. Although, he does have a bunch of my things at his house. I had to leave behind a pair of heels and some other things on my last visit because the airline lost my luggage and I just didn't have room in my carry-ons.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X