Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THOSE WHO MEET THEIR SO's....what is the memorable THING that they LEFT TO YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO gave me a hoodie of his which i sleep in all the time and wear round the house often, and a bottle or aftershave which was nearly finished anyways, and when he last came he left his body spray for me Sometimes, i sit there in my bed wearing his hoodie and smelling the aftershave when i miss him >.<

Comment

He left his pj's I wear them to bed.

Comment

I left lots of stuff at his, because I accumulated a lot of stuff the year I was there lol he says he doesn't go near them though, but sometimes when he goes into the wardrobe he gets a waft of my scent.

I have one of his button-downs and a hoody which I took if his. Sometimes I wear the button down to bed, but I don't want to lose his scent so I don't do it often. I also have one of his hats, but I stole that whilst I was still living with him, because I look good in it and he thinks it's cute lol He left a pair of his underwear here by accident when he was visiting, so I am delivering them back to him when I go visit him.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

She left her hoodie once, on accident. It smelled like her so I slept with it every night. I left random things at her house, a book (she mailed it to me) and my socks, which she found and wore. I think the next time I'm there during colder weather, I'll leave one of my hoodies. I know how she always gets cold, so she can wear it and just imagine it's me keeping her warm.

Comment

Originally posted by screammaayday View Post
            She left her hoodie once, on accident. It smelled like her so I slept with it every night. I left random things at her house, a book (she mailed it to me) and my socks, which she found and wore. I think the next time I'm there during colder weather, I'll leave one of my hoodies. I know how she always gets cold, so she can wear it and just imagine it's me keeping her warm.
            nice,.thats a sweet and nice idea....
            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

she left one of her shirts and i still sleep with constantly

Comment

We've never actually remembered to leave anything behind. Although he has his toothbrush at my place, and I have one over there. I still carry my own lol, but I like the illusion it creates, like we're actually living together. We also each have our own tea mugs at each other's flats, no one else is allowed to use them.
                He talked about leaving some toiletries here next time he visits, so he'd have less stuff to carry. I accidentally left my hairband last time I visited and he keeps it on his nightstand <3

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

My SO hasn't really "left" anything for me, but for christmas he made me a dinosaur keychain. It's really simple, but it has a lot of meaning behind it and it was incredibly sweet. I think that's the most memorable one.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by LostInLove View Post
                    My SO hasn't really "left" anything for me, but for christmas he made me a dinosaur keychain. It's really simple, but it has a lot of meaning behind it and it was incredibly sweet. I think that's the most memorable one.
                    anything small or big...whatever it is....it is sweet and memorable as long as it comes from the heart....
                    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

My SO left me one of his favorite shirts that sadly no longer fit him, he almost left me some of his gym shorts which I loved cuz they had pockets but he decided he wanted them back last minute, that was a bummer :P

Notes:
                      Met: 8.17.09
                      Started Dating: 8.20.09
                      First Met: 10.2.10
                      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Yeah like many, he leaves a shirt or two when he goes, because we used to live together we split a lot of furniture and dishes and such. We also have a running joke between us, when we used to live together we were quite liked by local missionaries who always left us bibles, so now we hid this one bible in each other's apartments. I recently found the bible in my computer case, I had been carrying to class for like three weeks before I figured it out.

Comment

I left with one of his t-shirts that I still have and a silver necklace that he gave me that I haven't taken off once since... he left with my pillow lol
                          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
                            I left with one of his t-shirts that I still have and a silver necklace that he gave me that I haven't taken off once since... he left with my pillow lol
                            me too I Have a SILVER jewelry too that he gave to me..a RING..and since he left I dont remove it and even cleaning it coz I want it the way it is when he gave it to me
                            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

I have one of his jackets. It's so comforting to have even though I've worn it so much it doesn't smell like him anymore. XD

We've also traded pillowcases before, which was really nice....

Comment

he left 4 shirts 2 pairs of sock, USMC shorts, USMC hoodie, his pillow case, showergel, toothpaste even more things that i cant remember right now. he also took a lot of my stuff with him...

Comment

Working...
                                X