unforgettable line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unforgettable line...

me..is when he told me a year ago as we had our engagement he told me that "YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME, Ms. (stating ,my name),will you marry me,I want you to be my wife and to share the rest of my life with me"...

.hayyyy..touching

..what is the unforgettable line that u will never forget that your SO told to you?...
    dianelovesjeremy

oh theres alot of times. Like when he once told me he would die for me, or when i once asked him and he said he wants me to be his first (both virgins) or after he got back from working at a wedding he brought back a rose because it reminded him of me he said, and how he was thinking of me. So many but the most recent is what he wrote in a letter i got yesterday i'll type it. he wrote "i wanna spend as much time as i can with you i see myself with you for the rest of my life and i really do hope it is like that, i know it seems like im thinking to far ahead in this stage but it just the wat i feel, i love you" and theres more but im not going to share it all. But him telling me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, its just a wow feeling. I can't describe, lol made me cry as i finished reading it. I love him so much, i keep falling deeper and deeper for him, idk how thats even possible lol i already love him so much.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
      oh theres alot of times. Like when he once told me he would die for me, or when i once asked him and he said he wants me to be his first (both virgins) or after he got back from working at a wedding he brought back a rose because it reminded him of me he said, and how he was thinking of me. So many but the most recent is what he wrote in a letter i got yesterday i'll type it. he wrote "i wanna spend as much time as i can with you i see myself with you for the rest of my life and i really do hope it is like that, i know it seems like im thinking to far ahead in this stage but it just the wat i feel, i love you" and theres more but im not going to share it all. But him telling me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, its just a wow feeling. I can't describe, lol made me cry as i finished reading it. I love him so much, i keep falling deeper and deeper for him, idk how thats even possible lol i already love him so much.
      yay!..thats inspiring and touching...I just misses that line,,the last time I heard those line in my SO was a year ago,,,but I just reminiscing of that line,,everytime I'm missing him...but now he's tired of saying sweet lines...maybe he's not fun of it anymore,,,anyways no matter what I Love my man a lot,,and I will love him until my last breath....Good Luck!..thanks for sharing
      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

We're young, relationship wise. So: "You say I'm blunt, but that's only because I can truly be myself around you, my best friend". "Single children(referring to me) are lonely? Well then, we'll just have to have more than one kid".(This was actually near the beginning, and it made me blush so hard he was phrasing things like this as a joke).

Comment

Originally posted by FadedSunrise View Post
          We're young, relationship wise. So: "You say I'm blunt, but that's only because I can truly be myself around you, my best friend". "Single children(referring to me) are lonely? Well then, we'll just have to have more than one kid".(This was actually near the beginning, and it made me blush so hard he was phrasing things like this as a joke).
          ..sounds like a line in a movie...yay!...cute
          dianelovesjeremy

Comment

"you made me a better man."

Comment

Originally posted by redbellepepper View Post
              "you made me a better man."
              yay!..thats awesome!...
              dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Hm @_@ need to think about that XD; so many of them....................One is

"I love you the way you are, i wouldnt change a thing about you,i love all your flaws, i think there so cute, I will love you forever"

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Hm @_@ need to think about that XD; so many of them....................One is

"I love you the way you are, i wouldnt change a thing about you,i love all your flaws, i think there so cute, I will love you forever"
                  nice
                  dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Early on he told me, "I don't want to scare you, but you're possibly the love of my life".
                    There were quite a few sweet lines he said around that time, but that one kind of stuck in my mind.

A few weeks ago he told me randomly I was his best friend. It really touched me as it meant his feelings are deeply rooted, and that we have a quality relationship.

Then the other day, during one of the relationship talks he told me, I miss you like crazy in every way possible.
                    He's not the overly mushy type, so this really means a lot.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                      Early on he told me, "I don't want to scare you, but you're possibly the love of my life".
                      There were quite a few sweet lines he said around that time, but that one kind of stuck in my mind.

A few weeks ago he told me randomly I was his best friend. It really touched me as it meant his feelings are deeply rooted, and that we have a quality relationship.

Then the other day, during one of the relationship talks he told me, I miss you like crazy in every way possible.
                      He's not the overly mushy type, so this really means a lot.
                      ohh how sweet...
                      dianelovesjeremy

Comment

He told me that I'm the girl of his dreams.
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

During my visit to him back in February we were watching a House marathon on TV and out of nowhere he asked me, "can I keep you?"

There was another one, the day we became a couple, he told me that I was going to be the one to make him face his biggest fear. I asked him what it was, he told me simply, "love."

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
                            He told me that I'm the girl of his dreams.
                            cute

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                            During my visit to him back in February we were watching a House marathon on TV and out of nowhere he asked me, "can I keep you?"

There was another one, the day we became a couple, he told me that I was going to be the one to make him face his biggest fear. I asked him what it was, he told me simply, "love."
                            thats touching,,,how lovely to hear...
                            dianelovesjeremy

Comment

My boyfriend normally is so awkward with sentimental things, but when he's a little bit tipsy, he's blurting out nice things every couple minutes, haha.
                              When I was visiting him in Dublin in March, he'd had a bad night (due to some of our jerk friends lacing his drink with more vodka) and he said something that made me upset. He felt awful, and told me "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I don't think I knew how to be happy before I met you."

But the thing that gets me the most... I'm gonna cry thinking about it! The day I left Cork and our relationship became LD, we both sobbed and he was very embarrassed that I was seeing him cry. I knew that was a lot for some guys... but Loic told me that despite all the terrible things he's been through in life (and believe me, they're awful...), he can't remember something ever hurting him enough to make him cry. So he felt vulnerable and scared at the thought of losing me... Breaks my heart, but god, he's such a catch!!

And in addition to that one, I later found out that after he dropped me off at the bus stop and I left town, he went to his dad's house, and was such a mess that his family was legitimately concerned about him. They'd never seen him get upset through everything they've had happen. Bah!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
                              X