Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get concerned when your SO doesn't contact you when you thought he would?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently my girlfriend went through a bit of a depressed bout & didn't contact me for three days. I swear it was the most awful thing in the entire world. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
      I hope is all ok, im glad he answered. and make him know is not ok to disappear like this for days without explanation. he can send an email to say he was alive. im happy for you but i still think he lacked consideration doing this. hope it all gets better.
      xo
      Yeah, I told him in my reply email that I was doing okay but he had me worried sick for a few days. We're meant to be talking later tonight so I will tell him then that it really wasn't cool feeling like that.
      Thanks for the replies Engel X

Originally posted by jlb14 View Post
      My boyfriend puts his cell phone down and an hour later remembers we were talking. It's a guy thing I think. Haha.
      Oh God! Although that would make me absolutely crazy it did make me giggle a wee bit. That and I've fallen asleep on the phone before with my ex boyfriend. He went berserk.

Originally posted by TheBadRomancer View Post
      Recently my girlfriend went through a bit of a depressed bout & didn't contact me for three days. I swear it was the most awful thing in the entire world. :cry:
      I know it feels so horrid. There were so many annoying things going through my head. I seriously thought he was dead for three days. Now I'm a bit annoyed but at least I know he's alive..

Comment

I read your post and must admit that the same thing happen to me most of the time, even now it is happening.
        I lost contact with my bf for almost a week since he did not reply to my email at all. I worried like hell, thought that he is sick or something like that. But then when I checked on my email again a few times ago, I got an email from him. Saying that his internet connection is broken down and now he is at his friend's palce, borrowing the computer and internet just to send me a mail. I was and I still am happy now. The worst case was when his internet connection broke down for a month! That was the worst nightmare I ever had. But I trust my bf and I know he is being honest with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson_Petal View Post
          Yeah, I told him in my reply email that I was doing okay but he had me worried sick for a few days. We're meant to be talking later tonight so I will tell him then that it really wasn't cool feeling like that.
          Thanks for the replies Engel X
          you are welcome. ive been in your situation, and i know i was sick of how worried i was, so i know where you are coming from. but hey, every relationship has ups and downs, and discussions, whosays they never had, is lying. so it will get better, and i bet he does love you, he is just scared to admit to himself. if he didnt, he wouldnt have a long distance relationship, when he could have someone in his city. give him time, he will tell you he loves you back sooner or later. *hugs*
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
          X