Worried At Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
    I'm not sure if she's here to poke people with a stick or if she actually means what she says... either way I think it's hilarious!!
    I'm amused too. It at least gives me an excuse to break out the .gifs!

Comment

Originally posted by t.hicks
      I'm not really worried about any of the things you all are. I know he'll never leave me because I'm the best he'll ever have. I'm not worried about him getting into an accident - if he gets in an accident, it's his own fault, most likely. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. I guess I am worried about whether I'm wasting my time. What if we close the distance and he isn't who I thought he was? Or worse, he isn't aware of how to act around high-class people, such as my coworkers, and such? Hmm...
      Originally posted by CynicalQuixotic View Post
      Are you here just to screw with us? Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if you're just having fun saying things that you know will piss people off. (Which, hey, is something that I've been accused of! Oh, the irony...)
      jajaja!!! What CQ said! That last sentence cracked me up!!! How to act around high-class people

Comment

Lol guys, you're all encouraging her! If you've read my sister's posts (t.hicks) please go here then feel free to continue laughing at her.
        *shaking my head*

Comment

Working...
        X