No announcement yet.

Worried At Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My greatest fear is that my SO is going to lose her feelings for me. Also because of the lack of visits. Another fear is that she's going to find someone else, someone closer to her.

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
      I don't even want to type it, but if he was involved in an accident or something and he wasn't going to survive. I couldnt get to him fast enough.
      This.

Comment

not being able to trust. its been rearing its ugly little head this week and causing me anxiety! luckily things are worked out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
          Mine has always been that he would meet somebody in his home country, and decide that the convenience made her a better choice. Now that we have admitted we are in love that has faded a bit, but it still nags in the back of my mind since we still have a long road before we close the distance for good
          Same as Jezah. Plus, my parents won't agree to closing the distance (I intend to go to his country and settle there).

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
            My greatest fear is that my SO is going to lose her feelings for me. Also because of the lack of visits. Another fear is that she's going to find someone else, someone closer to her.
            This.
            I worry the spark will disappear. I worry I'll disappoint him. And the overwhelming fear that isn't so active right now but I know it will be huge when closing the distance becomes more of a reality - I worry I won't be able to do it. That I won't be able to get a job where he is, and I won't have enough money to support myself. I've been going through an identity crisis for the past 10 years and still have no idea what I want to do with myself.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

i know if u trust each other and have faith u will never get worried
              but you know sometimes we cant blame ourself to think of this things like if he cant msg. us asap or if his msgs.or calls were delayed..
              this 3 things worried me most:
              that he may find someone in his place and would forget about me..
              that one day he will wake up and realize that he doesnt love me anymore
              and accident..
              "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

I worry that I will be laying in a nursing home when I'm elderly and a widow and regretting that I had all this time apart from Farm Boy.
                17 years LDR out of 18 years of marriage. Oh, yeah, plus a year of LDR courtship.

Comment

That i won't know if something bad happens to him. He's deployed so I'm extremely worried. I haven't heard from him in far too long and i have no idea where he is.

Comment

My greatest fear would be that she would someone better than me where she lives. Oh and another equal fear is that like others said if she was in an accident, or something serious happened and I couldn't be there immediately. But I don't think about those kinds of things. I am positive about us
                    Last edited by BoogleBee; July 3, 2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

That it is impossible for the both of us to close the distance even if we love each other so much

Comment

That I'll never see him, therefore never be with him.

Comment

My greatest fear is losing him because of the distance, complications in the relationship, he'll grow tired of my insecurities, or he'll meet someone else closer to home!
                          Live, Laugh, Love, EVERYDAY!

Comment

I worry sometimes we'll end up being LD for so long that even when we finally close the distance, we won't be able to make the dynamics of a CD relationship work. That fear is second to another one though; it's already been mentioned, but I don't wish to dwell upon it!

Comment

fears about a lot of things. That he might lose the strenght for being in a LD... that we develop different plans for life and so break up.. that our LDR takes too long and we can't close the distance..puuh a lot..

Comment

That he won't be able to do the distance anymore or that we won't figure it out after I leave after my working holiday. :/
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X