Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Height difference between you and your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 5'0 and he's 5'6-7ish. He's the shortest boy i've ever dated lol. My previous bfs have been over 6'0...
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I'm about 5'5". He's about 6'0". I love the height difference, I always feel so safe and protected when he hugs me.

Finding myself.

Comment

Im a shortie, 5'2 and he is 6'1...makes for a tough time kissing him!

Comment

I'm 5'5" and he is 5'8" or something like that. So he is just a bit taller, and it's just right for me to snuggle right under his chin. Basically it's perfect (:

Comment

I'm 1.66 cm > 5'45
            He's 1.84 cm > 6'04
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
              Five inches :P. I'm 5'5" and he's 5'10". Other than sex (I'm dominant, but short ;_;!), there's no real issue. No wait, I've accidentally headbutted his chin a few times xD.
              same here! I've never met my SO though, so I haven't experienced the headbutting haha.

Comment

My SO is three inches taller than me, and it's perfect. (: however, somehow, I feel very short when he kisses me because I always have to tiptoe... haha

Comment

I'm 5'6 and he's 6'2. I think our height difference is great, even though he's so much taller, our bodies just fit together perfectly and I love having an excuse for him to pick me up to wrap my legs around him when we kiss. Plus his hands (like in my avatar over there) are so much bigger than mine and I don't know, I think it's cute haha.

Comment

My SO is nearly six feet and she often mentions that she's glad I'm still taller than her. The difference is a little over an inch (more like 2" if I stand up straight)

Comment

I'm 5'7 and he is 5'11 (I actually texted him to ask how tall he is haha) I guess I never realized he is a buncha inches taller than me so I guess it makes no difference haha.

Comment

My SO's only about 1/2-1 inch taller than me. I like to make fun of him because of that :P. He's really short... I'm only 5'4" so that'd only make him 5'5".

Comment

I'm 5'1 and my SO is 6'0. I like it. It's too bad he's not here more often to reach things for me! :P

Comment

There's two or three inches between us. He's told me he's 5'9", almost 6'0", but there's no way. :P I would guess he's more around 5'8", maybe 5'7". I don't care either way, though; his height is perfect.
                            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                            Met online: February 2009
                            Feelings confessed: December 2010
                            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                            to be continued...

Comment

I'm 5'1 he's 6 I think it's awesome! I love tall guys

Comment

I am like 5'5 and I think my SO is 5'11? IDK he told me once but I can't remember. The top of my head reaches his nose. I think our heights are perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X