No announcement yet.

How long was your first visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started dating my boyfriend on May 22, 2011. I visited him a month and a half later on June 6th and stayed for 8 days <3

Comment

We became a couple in 2009 and didn't meet until this year. He came out July 27th and just went back home 2 days ago...

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Originally posted by hisLoveMuffin52211 View Post
        I started dating my boyfriend on May 22, 2011. I visited him a month and a half later on June 6th and stayed for 8 days <3
        I am glad to see there are some other couples who didn't wait years to meet. I understand when one of you lives overseas you do have to wait, and I admire those of you that have been able to make it work no matter the distance. At my age, I really don't want to wait years, especially since we are in the same country.

Comment

I met him online November 2009 and we decided to commit to each other in january 2011. His first visit here is still on going.. he landed here on the 21st of july, and he's here until mid-october

edit: we live in different countries, so longer stays are highly favourable

Comment

We spoke again 30th July, we got together 8th August 2010, met 15th December 2010, he went back 5th January 2011

Comment

He and I met at the end of January this year. We started flirting at the end of February and we decided to give things a go on the 24th of February. The first visit was Friday March 4th to Sunday March 6th.

Comment

Working...
              X