What "dumb" things do you miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What "dumb" things do you miss?

I know I've missed him since I left. But now I miss him for a RIDICULOUS reason.

No matter how many time's I'd tell him not to he would always pop my pimples. Just grab my face, tell me to stop squirming and would just pinch my face. He got me to the point where if he really needed one popped I would actually try to help him. He got me used to having pimples popped. I still find it gross, but it doesn't bother me as much as it did.

And now I have a pretty decent one on my chin, and well I miss my pimple popper. I feel ridiculous.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

I miss being in his car, and him getting OCD about his parking. He'll do about 20 maneuvers so it's perfect. It drives me crazy, but I miss it! Lol

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My SO and I always do these dumb kissing things. Such as a "cow kiss," where we both kind of press our cheeks together, then move our faces in opposite directions so our lips meet briefly, and we both say "mmmoo." Or "tiny kiss," where we kiss each other so our lips touch as little as possible. We have types of kisses for most everything. Haha, we're dorks, but I love doing that stuff with her. <3

Comment

Pimple Popper I love it!

With my SO it literally takes him so long to order if we go out to a meal! bahahah just thinking about it makes me laugh. We will go out for tea and both be looking at menu and by the time the waiter comes I am sorted yet somehow in the last 5- 10 minutes of looking at the menu he forgets and has to go over it all over again

Comment

My SO hates grocery shopping, so in the bigger stores we split up and try to get all the stuff as quickly as possible. Last time he visisted we both went down the same aisles at different times and ended up having to waste more time putting stuff back. He gets frustrated and all I can do it laugh.

Comment

Hearing my SO talk in her sleep. It was annoying as hell, but I always ended up laughing. Like this one time: She got up in the middle of the night, walked around the bed and squeezed herself right next to me on the edge of the bed. She said something like: "I will sleep on your side now, so the water won't drop from the ceiling anymore." I looked at the ceiling and told her that there was no water. She didn't reply. I got more annoyed and told her off - she got up again, went back to her side and continued sleeping. My SO couldn't remember any of this the next morning. Amusing.

Comment

Being honest? I miss our morning charades (I'm a morning person and he is not) and miss going out places late 50% of the time because of them.

P.S. By charades, I don't mean sexual charades. :P I literally mean me trying to drag him out of bed because I sleep 4-5 hours on average and he sleeps 9-10, and I was ready to get him up the instant he showed any signs at all of waking.
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

My SO barely drinks coffee, but in his country they like it SWEET meanwhile I am much more accustomed to slightly bitter coffee. He would always try to make it just how I like it, carefully adding small amounts of sugar and then watching my face as I tried it. It was always way too sweet for me, but I drank it happily anyways. Miss that so much!

Comment

I don't smoke and I don't really have that much of an opinion about it (except that you shouldn't do it, but it's everyone's own business). Normally though I hate people smoking around me, but I miss my SO asking me if she can have a smoke... And then she smokes. Just miss it!
                  "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

He does this thing with his hands while he is cooking, which I can't really explain - just trust me it looks silly. But it makes me laugh inside when I see it. Plus the grumpy face in the mornings before he has his coffee.

Comment

One time I was falling asleep, and I talk a lot of random crap in that state, and my SO was bugging me to get me to say funny things. I said very angrily, "It's SLIME!!" And he asked what was slime, and I said "SLEEPING TIME!!!" So from then on we'd refer to things as a contraction of x-time. So food time, fime, showering, shime... etc. Haha.
                      Also when Loic's a bit energetic, he won't kiss me normally. He will start to kiss nicely and then will try to blow into my mouth or blow a raspberry. It drives me mad when I just want a kiss, but I miss it!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

He does this weird pacing when he's on the phone, like an animal in a cage, and it drives me nuts when I'm there but, man do I wish I was seeing it right now.
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

He is constantly shaking his leg when he's sitting. It's annoying when I'm with him, I keep trying to make him stop! But now I miss it :/

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

My SO licks my nose randomly. It used to frustrate me, because I could never get him back (I don't like losing) but I really miss it...

Comment

dumb things i miss? lol i miss him rushing across the street. omg he never waits lol just goes across busy streets, doesn't even wait for the walk sign. His sweet tooth, I don't care for the fruity candy things, but im craving a starburst now. He ate alot of those when here. lol and then random cute thing i miss is his baby face he makes lol he would tickle my neck and then talk in this baby voice and make this face lol just cracks me up. miss him so much.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                              X