The Despair Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
    -hug- Let us know? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    So...

I told him that I am a patient person and not demanding but his complete lack of emotion and attention without explanation was doing my head in. I said that if his feelings had changed and he wasn't interested, he needed to front up and let me know *right* now before I got any more involved because I don't do the uncertainty thing.

He told me that he didn't have any answers to why he was acting like this, but he was certain of one thing - his feelings have not changed, he still loves me and wants to be with me, he is just so stressed at his job that he simply doesn't have the energy to respond to my bubbliness. He doesn't have the energy for anything but his music (an escape) and dealing with his horrible job right now.

Plans for me to move there in April are cancelled. Too much, too soon. We'll come back to that when we both have the capacity to plan it thoroughly. However he wants to see me as soon as possible and tickets there are on a half price sale in January (oh god it's going to be cold) so I'm going to visit then. We're going halves on the ticket. He says me being there will help him a lot and it'll be just as good as before. I just hope he means everything he says... but yeah. I'm relieved in some ways, but still sad, as I have no idea when I'll get my man back.

Comment

Working...
    X