No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend's name is Christopher but everyone calls him Chris. He is 26 years old and he is half English, half Chinese. He was born and raised in England but he moved to Hong Kong when he was 10 and moved back to UK when he was 16. He went to university in the UK and after that studied aviation in Australia. Now he works in Hong Kong as a commercial pilot so he flies around the world. He is really sweet, caring and funny: he puts a smile on my face every day. I love his British accent and his beautiful brown eyes.

Comment

His name is Brent, he's 23, and I love the fact that we know each other so well and are completely comfortable with each other. It clicks so well with us. He also can read me better than anyone on the planet and often knows exactly what I am thinking.

Comment

His name is Chris, he's 22, and I love him so much.. it's hard to pick just one thing I love about him, but I'll go with the fact that when we talk he can start talking about one thing and in attempts to explain that go on a long tangent and we'll suddenly realize we are talking about something totally unrelated to what we initially were speaking about! He's so amazing and such a kind and generous boyfriend!!

Comment

My SO's name is Joe, he'll be turning 21 this year (I turn 20 soon). I love how sweet and caring he is, how he puts his friends before himself. He makes my heart melt.
          sigpic

Comment

His name is Sam, he's turning 18 in just under a month (yeah, I'm older. :P) and he's my miracle. I love everything he is and everything he makes me.
            And I love having him to introduce. :P

Comment

His name is Nathan, he's 18, and he has such a good outlook on life. I love him!
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

My SO is called Gary and he's 38. I just love him, sometimes he drives me nuts but i know i do the same to him. I can't pick one thing when he has so many great things that i love about him.
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

My SO's name is Oscar. He's 30 and is a Costa Rican. He's an engineer and an excellent salsa dancer. I love how he constantly flirts with me. He's a super sweet guy who would do (and does) everything for me. Plus he just bought me flowers today. The house smells like lilies! YUM!

Comment

His name is Charlie and he will be 24 in August. He's very patient, kind, funny, and let's not forget handsome. I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that I love so much about him. Maybe it's the way he kisses me in the middle of the night when he thinks I'm asleep or maybe it's the way he smiles at me when I walk in the room or maybe it's how he never complains about how I talk too much or burn dinner. Either way, he's the normal to my crazy and he's all I need.

Comment

His name is Vito he's turning 22 in July and I love holding his hands cuz they're really soft ^^;

Notes:
                      Met: 8.17.09
                      Started Dating: 8.20.09
                      First Met: 10.2.10
                      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Her name is Bethilyn, she's 21 (22 in october) and i love how if im feeling down or in a bad mood, whenever i see her beautiful smile, it perks me right up <3 I also love how she's not just my girlfriend and my soul mate but she's also my best friend ^^ ahh i just love everything about her and i wouldnt change a thing, she's perfect <3

Comment

I don't really have permission to put my SO's name here, but I refer to him as The Boy a lot, even in real life. He's 25, and I love him because he's just immature enough to get me laughing until tears roll down my face and still enjoy things like playground and plants that smell like peanut butter, but he's also mature enough that he knows what he wants out of life and how to get there. He's perfect that way.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                          -- Anonymous

Comment

<3 who are you calling a lurker? ;3 <3 and I love you too Ai ren~<3 also... you forget you are a nerd too ;3 <3 a cute, beautiful, sexy nerd ;3<3 with whom I am in love with ;D

Comment

My SO's name is Gareth. He is 33 years old. What I love the most about him is how he's always wanting to make me happy. He makes me feel so special, and I couldn't love him more for it.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

My SO is Issac. He's 26. I love the fact that he's my best friend; it may sound cliche but it's the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X