No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Jake. He'll be 23 in October. I love him for his witty sense of humor and the way he can make me laugh in any situation. Also, he is there for me unconditionally as am I for him. I love that he is my best friend - We have a rock-solid relationship because we are able to communicate even when it's hard. <3
    Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

His name is Douglas, he'll be 22 this May and I love his eyes, they're so beautiful

Comment

His name is Isaacray,(:
        he's sixteen , i love how he snores when we sleep on the phone together . <3

Comment

My partners name is Shane. He has put the spark in my eyes, the bounce in my step and keeps my heart beating strong and proud throughout the day and all night long. Only last month I flew to see him to celebrate his 4oth birthday. I adore that even though he has accepted me for who I am, flaws and all, he is always encouraging me to strive harder, believe deeper and aim higher. He is all I've ever dreamed of, no one else has ever made me feel so totally devoted before, with my heart, with my soul, with all that I am ... I've just yet to tell him this

Comment

My SO name is Artem he is 38 years old. He is so smart, but never really want me to know that fact hahah...i had to find it by my self. Its a good thing since so many guys get arrogant when they know they're "something". I fall in love with him because he treat me like i am a precious Chinese Ceramics ... even after i said i could do martial arts hahah! (instead sccared he said .. awesome!) love him because he made feel confident and comfort being my self!

Comment

Hola to all! =)
              His name is Nils, 24+ years old, and he is the sweetest, loving, and the most handsome guy I've ever met in my life!!... I'm crazily in love with him!! <3

Comment

well my SO is called Lauren (everyone calls her Lori) and she turned 18 on the uhm...*checks phone calender* 23rd of january this year, and well what can i say she is the most amazing, funny and smart person Ive ever met, I'm completely head over heels for her but its only been a month or so, just hope i dont mess it up xD

Comment

My SO is Nathan. He is turning 21 in June. I love how hard-working he is and how often he demonstrates how much he loves me. =)

Comment

This is apparently a two thread thing

Here is the other "Introduce your SO"

Comment

Originally posted by tiffinnie
                      His name is Athila. He's 22 and works for IBM (woo! awesome job!)... He is 6'7" and Brazilian and a nauseating hopeless romantic, but I love love love love it! He is my exact opposite. While he wears slacks, button ups, ties and dress coats, I wear sweatpants and a really oversized teeshirt or sweater. He, as previously stated, is a hopeless romantic... I've never had romance in my vocabulary (but I'm working on that!). He is a pencil pusher, I'm an artist. He is considered underweight, I'm considered obese. We balance each other out pretty damn well!
                      (had it posted on the other one... guess I can update this too)

His name is Athila, and despite our insanely different lifestyles we learn so much from each other every single day. I kept talking to him out of fascination and now its borderline obsession O_o;
                      He takes my breath away and I'm learning so much from him about how to accept myself and be comfortable with expressing my feelings. I don't know what I would do without him. We'll be locking eyes for the first time on July 1st at 11:12am (his time... which is 7:12am PST)

Comment

His name is Nathanial <3
                        He's 17
                        And he's consistently the nicest person I've never met

Comment

His name is Sam, he's 21 and.. gosh.. what don't I love about him I love his personality, his looks.. I love how he gets all excited when he watches his favourite team play football I love how he's silly like me.. I love how he loves me with all his heart and wants to make me happy.. and I love how he was willing to move all the way to Finland to be with me ♥ He's my world.. and I'm so lucky to be his.

Comment

His name is Gabriel, he's 18 and he smells like waffle cones (:

Comment

He's Oliver,24 years and he's just awesome!!!!i luv everythn abt him;from looks to personality.He's everything ive ever wanted!

Comment

This is sweet. I really loved reading everyone's posts.

This will probably be the only time I refer to him by his real name, I like to call him Clyde for obvious reasons. But my SO's name is Dante (like the inferno..HOT), he just turned 31 this April, and he is absolutely spectacular. I'm not sure I could name one specific thing. I just simply love him. I look up to him, and he has taught me so many things. He is a brilliant writer, a sensual lover, and an attentive best friend. He has an intense fiery passion for everything he does. He always has to know everything about everything, and I think that is an exceptional quality to have: The ability to be inquisitive, and retain all of that information flawlessly. He mirrors me in many ways since we have so much in common, and it seems that whatever I am lacking, he has or vice versa. It fits perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X