No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Loic and he turned 23 on my 24th birthday He is such a loving, intelligent, incredible person, who knows me better than anyone, and still loves me!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

My SO is called Brandon, he's 24 and I tried hard to say only one thing... but I could say I love that he's so sweet, kind, smart and mature

Comment

My SO is a Persian whose name is E (can't get more specific than that lol) and he's 27 years old which means he's 3 years younger than I am. Despite that, he is as mature as I expect him to be. I love heaps of things about him, particularly how he makes me feel relax so I can be more open and how he lets me be myself. Looking forward to meeting him next month.

Comment

His name is Mark. He's 30.
          And do I really just have to pick a few things I love about him?
          I love his smile when we get on skype. I love the way he laughs at my accent. I love how genuine he is, and how if he could, he'd move the Atlantic so we can be closer. I love how he really cares, I love that I can tell him anything.
          And I love that I'm gonna get to see him next month. <3

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

His name is Mitch. He's 25 and currently I Armor Lieutenant in the Army national guard. I love him because of who he is...a strong supportive, loyal and just amazing man!
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

His name is Zach and he's 19.
              I love his fierce desire to always better himself (though I wish he wouldn't be so hard on himself sometimes) and that he's not shy about telling me how much he cares about me. <3

Comment

My guy's name is Josh and he's 25, will be 26 on July 24. What I love about Josh is his great sense of humor. He can always make me laugh.

Comment

My guy's name is Jeff and he's 24. I love how protective he is over the people he loves and how he treats me like I'm the most amazing and beautiful woman in the world. Among many other things!

Comment

I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but I'll leave his name out of it just in case. He's 24, and he has this uncanny ability to make me smile, no matter how I'm feeling.
                    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

His name is Matt, he's turning 20 in July and he's just what I need. He's thoughtful, sweet and listens to all my problems and helps me sort them out. I miss him.

Comment

His name is Miguel Angel, and he is turning 20 at the end of the year. I love that even though he is literally a genius at school, he's hopeless in basic living skills and acts like an idiot/child/cat to make me laugh. I also love that he loves me so fiercely and unconditionally, even on my bad days (I have Borderline Personality Disorder, so my bad days are BAD :P), and he never holds grudges for anything.

PS. 100th post for me!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                        \

Comment

My boys called Matt he's turning 25 next week. And I love that I can be completely myself around him
                          Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

His name is J (I called him that) and he is 29 years old.
                            What make me love him is that he is the most perverted person I've ever met. His humor, his caring, his words.. his everything..
                            I fall for him over and over again. Even though we haven't met but I believe someday we will, yes..
                            He's just perfect the way he is.. my everything..

Comment

His name is Philippe, he's 22, and above all things he's my very best friend

Comment

His name is Monroe, and he's 23 [only a couple months younger than me]. I love that he doesn't care what I look like at any given time. I could look like an utter disaster and he would still kiss me and tell me I'm pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X