Don't you hate it when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you hate it when...

dont you just hate it when SOME (and i say again, SOME) guys, when theyve come to visit you finally after a long time, just forever are obsessed with breasts, the down-stairs area and bum!

ahh!! -.-

its like... "thanks dear for coming all this way to just have a feel, i have missed you too" -.-

LOL

Well.. uhm... No I'd have to say I never hated that part of the visits. When we'd visit we always spent the better part of most days in bed or some variation of it O.o
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I think that is funny, my bf is really horny so yeah when he finally see me he want it hehehe, but I don't hate it, I actually enjoy it.

Comment

I think for me it depends more on the timing of it, and also on if I'm being considered a partner or a sex toy.

For example, my SO and I had sex pretty straight off the bat - not instantly and after some kissing and cuddling and much-needed (for me) sleeping - and I don't regret it, primarily because I was the one who initiated it/in the mood for it to happen. It was something I felt comfortable doing. With my ex, he was really quick to jump into wanting it, not sex, per se, but even feeling me up, and I wasn't, so his pushiness put me off. My current partner is also so tuned in to my bodily cues that I imagine he'd even be able to determine a real "yes, I'm okay" from a false one if I were, for whatever reason, to ever not be honest about whether or not I actually was; this provides my relationship with a level of safety and security, because I know if I want to stop, no matter what, my partner will stop.

On the one hand, it's going to make sense that your partner is going to want sex/going to act sexually. :P But on the other, if he's pressuring you into it or "obsessed" with it, as you put it, when you don't want it, then I can see where you would feel the way you do. My question is, do you ever put your foot down about it? If you don't want him feeling up your boobs, for example, have you ever told him to stop, and subsequently walked away if he didn't? If it's a situation where he's learnt that he can get something sexual out of pushing you a little bit... Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who will use that to their advantage with anything. No, it's not respectful, but I do think it can sometimes send mixed messages to someone, like "maybe she needs time to get in the mood," for example. If you have put your foot down and refused and he continues to act the way he does, then maybe it's time to have a serious discussion with him about his behaviour and about both of your expectations from visits. And if you haven't spoken to him about it at all and you're merely harbouring the resentment from it, perhaps it's time you do.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

Haha I honestly think it's quite funny, my SO gets quite wound up just by looking at me most days so I'm quite used to it :P Personally, I just take it as a compliment and as a form of flattery I haven't met him yet, I'm just taking that from what's happened when we've gone on webcam with one another or looked at photos of one another xD

Comment

Haha I honestly think it's quite funny, my SO gets quite wound up just by looking at me most days so I'm quite used to it :P Personally, I just take it as a compliment and as a form of flattery I haven't met him yet, I'm just taking that from what's happened when we've gone on webcam with one another or looked at photos of one another xD

Comment

lol this threads funny. I haven't had this problem, our first visit he was very good to me, and I was the one who initiated everything. So he didn't make me feel like a object or toy at all. And when he comes back again, we both miss each other, I doubt i'll feel like this when he's here. we both have the same wants lol
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                I think for me......time you do.
                noooooooo i didnt mean during... i meant just day to day general stuff, once out of that mood. its quite cute at times, agreed, if you just need abit of an ego-boost (teehee), but then non stop its just *cooome oooonnn* :P

edit: oh and by the way, this isnt a mean jibe in any way to my SO. its just a lil nag which we both laugh at :P

Comment

Hehe, with me and my SO, we figure we have months to have long conversations and be sweet and cute and such. We only have x amount of time to make merry lol, so oh my, do we go at it when we´re together xD

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

Me and my SO have a very compatible sexual appetite, so the amount of touching and feeling from him is fine for me and I never feel annoyed or uncomfortable by it personally. I'm a very huggy and cuddly person, though, and I love and appreciate that he's so free with the affection, sexual or snuggly (or a mixture of both)

Comment

I would not mind that one bit...honestly it'd probably be me having to calm down bahaha!
                      .We've Closed the Distance.
                      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
                        LOL

Well.. uhm... No I'd have to say I never hated that part of the visits. When we'd visit we always spent the better part of most days in bed or some variation of it O.o

HAHAHA, yeah, me too.
                        i actually am the first one to guide him there. *whistles*.

i am a horny dog, such luck i have a SO.
                        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Not me... we usually spend the week before a visit talking about all the sexual things we are going to do when we are together... for the past few days our texts, emails, and phone calls have been pretty hot and heavy... I fly to see him in 3 days. It really helps to build the sexual tension and excitement in our relationship.

Comment

Actually, I think I'd be more offended if he didn't act like that, after all the months between visits!
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That is actually one the things I look very much forward to.
                              When we're finally together again after time apart,... certain things can't happen soon enough XD

Comment

Working...
                              X