This is pretty much a question for internet relationships who have not/did not when you first got one in person couples. Feel free to reply even if you had met in person too, not leaving anyone out!
I got my first package from HBB (funny since he will be here in a week!) today and when I opened it and pulled out his shirt....the feeling was indescribable. I wanted to cry, scream, laugh and a myriad of other things all at once. To love someone for months yet never touch a single thing they had, to not know what they smell like...I didn't realize until I got his things just how much I craved it.
He sent me so much too! A small little pillow he made when he was 14 with his initials on it, a hoodie and hat from his uni days, a shirt he wore, his first wallet (so freaking cute and so him, its the tasmanian devil on the outside with a small scooby doo mystery machine keychain attached) with 40 bucks in it, a sweet letter and TONS of candy. I was so amazed by how much it all meant to me, and I find myself unable to stop cuddling with his cushion.
So i wondered, how did you feel when you got your first package from your SO?
I got my first package from HBB (funny since he will be here in a week!) today and when I opened it and pulled out his shirt....the feeling was indescribable. I wanted to cry, scream, laugh and a myriad of other things all at once. To love someone for months yet never touch a single thing they had, to not know what they smell like...I didn't realize until I got his things just how much I craved it.
He sent me so much too! A small little pillow he made when he was 14 with his initials on it, a hoodie and hat from his uni days, a shirt he wore, his first wallet (so freaking cute and so him, its the tasmanian devil on the outside with a small scooby doo mystery machine keychain attached) with 40 bucks in it, a sweet letter and TONS of candy. I was so amazed by how much it all meant to me, and I find myself unable to stop cuddling with his cushion.
So i wondered, how did you feel when you got your first package from your SO?




I still snuggle with the huge doggy he sent me (use her as a pillow, haha) and love smelling the card he spritzed with his cologne; I found a way to preserve it by keeping it tucked tight in the envelope unless I want to read/sniff it! The chocolates have all been eaten by me and family, of course, but I've kept everything down to every last scrap of wrapping... I've even kept the box it was sent in, which is huge so it + the surrounding paper have been tucked under my bed. 





He had actually sent me a facebook message on the day it had arrived saying "if the package arrives early you must somehow find the will power resist opening it.." 






Comment