Help. please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miriam View Post
    Yeah you two have a point there. Of course I dun like lies. If I didnt have problem with telling lies, I wouldnt have call my situation a hopeless one or ask for advice but just kept on hiding. So I think I will tell my closest friends, the ones who I trust the most. But I will also consider how can I cause less trouble. which is to say not tell every detail. And just like you Eclaire, I have a friend who has a very special attitude. When telling her, I will especially take care what I tell.

To my bf, he pretends not to have a problem with keeping it secret. And actually it didn't influence or relationship so far... Anyway, I better change sth, before it does and I make him suffer like you did!
    It didn't influence it too horribly, I'll admit that much. In my current relationship, the behaviour stopped and he did explain it and considering I'm aware of who his ex was, I'd believe it, but it did hurt. So though it didn't cause any significant or lasting issues, it's one of those things that's best to avoid entirely, yanno?
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Mara: Thanks. Your reply gives me courage to tell my very best friends. When I feel nervous before I will keep your words in mind: If they really care about me, they won't blame me.

Eclaire: I got it! Thanks for letting me learn from your experiences

Comment

For those who are interested, I just talked to my best friend. I told her I will see that guy I met on my trip soon, that we wanna get to know each other better and that I have some feelings for him ever since we stayed in touch after the program. Her reaction was like "girl, consider you could fall in love unhappily". No judgements but care. Such a weight off my mind

Comment

Working...
        X