Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for facebook, we never would have met.

Facebook. Of all things. :rollingeyes:

Although, if it wasn't for having an idiotic and totally misguided friend in common, we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for [B]FACEBOOK [B] and me answering to his post with lyrics to Dr Worm we probably would never have talked and developed a friendship relationship and a best friend relationship

Comment

If it wasn't for Mabinogi and it's cute/amazing graphics we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Bieber fans taking over Omegle with "SWAG" we never would have met.

Its embarrassing, but thats the reason I discovered Omegle in the first place and where I eventually met my boyfriend. haha
          Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

If it wasn't for me moving I wouldn't have ever seen your profile on writeaprisoner..............

And............................

If it wasn't for Writeaprisoner.com we wouldn't have ever met and married............

God works in mysterious ways.......and I love him for it........xxxxx

Started Writing - February 2010
            First Visit - September 2010
            Second Visit - June 2011
            Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
            Our Wedding Day - April 2012
            Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
            NOA1 - July 2012
            NOA2 - December 2012
            Fourth Visit - December 2012
            Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by alw83 View Post
              if it wasn't for eharmony, and the fact that i didn't make my radius limitations very important we would have never met.
              HA! Same here! I did have limits on my radius, but decided to look a little farther. And one day before I was to cancel my account and give up - I see his picture. The rest is history!!

Originally posted by monkeynbunny View Post
              If it wasn't for WoW (World of Warcraft) we would of never met. Thank goodness for being gnaked LOL
              I am a complete sucker for WoW romances!!! I've met some awesome people and close friends through that silly game!!

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
              If it wasn't for Steve Jobs being incredibly intelligent, crafting and making his legend iPods and iPads, and making iTunes and the app store, we would never have met

God, I owe the guy so much lol. RIP a totally amazing genius.
              RIP Steve Jobs - Such a brilliant man!!

Comment

If I had never spent the night at my parent's over the Thanksgiving holidays and bored out of my mind, thus making me log into a chat site, we never would have met.

Met: November 19, 2010
                Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
                Made it official: April 29, 2011
                Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
                Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
                Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
                K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
                Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
                Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

If it wasn't for booze, we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my friend forgetting to pick me up at our track and field championships, we would have never met.

A bad situation turned into the greatest thing that has ever happened to me

Comment

If it wasn't for my travel agency choosing my ranch holiday for me, we would have never met.

Always pays to trust the professionals with the important decisions, it seems.
                      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

If it wasn't for the technology of smartphones we never would have met, more specifically a guy named trevor who developed a little app called gMob. I'm thankful for the technology period because without it we would never even know that each other existed, we talk about this quite a lot as well. I'm so glad i decided to answer that PM, best decision of my life ^.^

Comment

If it wasn't for the TV show Who's the Boss? my SO and I would have never met. We started chatting about our favorite show and became really close friends. Things just evolved naturally and perfectly. We are still members of that site and probably will be forever.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

If it wasn't for the after school program I work for offering me a job before the other job I applied for, we never would have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for us being bored and me being friendly on gaia we would've never met. XD
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

If it wasn't for teenspot we would have never met, hah xD
                                Made it official: 12-01-10
                                First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                                Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Working...
                                X