Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for our friend Mike we wouldn't have met
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

If it wasn't for my mum getting me a job where she worked, we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for the biology trip we would never have met. :P (Even though we went to same school and stuff, a lot of people 'connected' on that trip...)
        Si tu n'etais pas la
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Je ne connaitrais pas
        Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
        Quand je suis dans tes bras
        Mon coeur joyeux se livre
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
        Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

If it wasn't for the other site I mod at we would never have met.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If it weren't for Skype we would never have met.

Comment

if it wasent for our mutual friend saying "you should add her on Twitter, she's really nice and funny!" we would have never met

Comment

If it wasn't for me wrecking my ex's car, we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for our passion for killing zombies, we would have never met.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

If it wasn't for us being in the foster care we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Facebook, we would have never met

Comment

If it wasn't for Facebook we would have never met.

Comment

if it wasnt for change of my classes we would never met.i am happy i asked for it

Comment

If it wasn't for an overly attractive female character in an online video game I played, we would have never met. Boobs for the win!

It's hard to believe we actually met over an MMORPG over a year and a half ago. It's strange because neither one of us plays that game much anymore, and it rarely crosses our minds. Amazing how things work, yeah?

Comment

If it wasn't for the two of us being hired to work on the same station at TGI Fridays , we would have never met.....craziest thing is we lived right around the block from each other for 11 years and never met until last year, now i can't even imagine my life without him.

Comment

Crazy isn't it?
                                If it wasn't for me inviting a friend of a friend to my birthday party, we wouldn't have met!
                                I'm so glad I invited this friend to my party or he wouldn't have invited me to his! A bit confusing!
                                Sarah

Comment

Working...
                                X