Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it weren't for my being an internet creep/stalker, we would never have met.

Alternatively, if it weren't for metal music, we would never have met either!
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

If it wasn't for cybersocieties, we would have never met.

cybersocieties was a socializing gaming site...pretty well dying now...but..i am forever thankful for it

Comment

If it wasn't for a pushy mutual friend who thought we'd get along really well, we never would have met!

Comment

If us wasn't for .... Both being nerdy PhD scientists..... We would never have met!

Comment

If it weren't for my best friend wanting to me to play 'Draw Something' with her instead of going out for spring break, my SO and I would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my SO signing his parents up for becoming a homestay family, we would never have met.

Comment

Ugh...it pains me to write this, but if it wasn't for match.com we never would have met. And if we marry someday we will be a dating site statistic...Blek lol
                "You want for myself
                You get me like no one else
                I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                Even in the darkest part of me
                I am beautiful with you
                Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                You're here with me
                Just show me this and I'll believe
                I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

If it wasn't for Twitter, the TV show To Catch A Predator and the hashtag #ClubTCAP, we never would have met.
                  Last edited by Katelyn313; October 20, 2012, 08:24 PM. Reason: I'm a formatting idiot
                  My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                  It's just me and you
                  Put the pedal to the metal
                  Baby, turn the radio on
                  We can run to the far side of nowhere
                  We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

If it wasn't for my ex-girlfriend cheating on me with him, we would've never met!

(yeah, I'm completely serious)

Comment

funny...... I can't pinpoint one single thing that led me to him....

it's like all the events in my life played part in it....and he was always there in the background as a vague friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.... met him on an international dating site ages ago, but we never talked there.... we became friends on FB but we never talked there either... haha.....

but, if I have to pick one.... I have to say that I am glad my ex screwed up so bad.....it made my SO ask me what was going on and from there it started.
                      so... If it wasn't for my ex-boyfriend, we would've never started!
                      Last edited by Carenza LaRue; October 21, 2012, 05:00 AM.
                      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

If it weren't for the internet, Everquest (an oooold MMORPG) and IRC, we would have never met.

Comment

god i can trace this back my grandmother if i wanted to be anal about it lol... it would look like this... my grandmother sent her daughter (my aunty) to my high school, my dad sent my older sister to my high school then sent me (all the girls in my family go to the same girl school), there i met one girl who lived next door to a guy who went to another school for boys, i met him, he introduced me to one of his friends, then that friend introduced me to another friend, then i was added to this conversation where i met more friends and then i met my bf after that

Comment

If it wasn't for him sending my sister a message during a game of call of duty on xbox we would have never met.

Comment

I could trace this back yeeears, but I think I'm gonna go with, we would have never met had his previous wife not cheated on him and gotten pregnant with another man's baby. O.O

Comment

If it wasn't for my cats and my couch, we never would have met.
                                Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                                Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                                Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                                LD again: July 24, 2012
                                Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                                Married: November 1, 2014
                                Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X