Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for the Homestuck fandom, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Penpalsnow.com, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my friend, who met him in the laundry room (LOL!), we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for going on Ms. Edwards bus and watching Tangled on my senior trip, we would have never met. (and then a billion other things after that.)

Comment

If it wasn't for a late rent check, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my ex leaving me for another girl, I would've never signed up on dating websites, including Plenty of Fish, and we would've never met. :]

Comment

If it wasn't for my curiosity and kinky tendencies, we would have never met
                "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

If it wasn't for Organic Chemistry I&II, we would have never met.
                  Every long lost dream led me to where you are
                  Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
                  Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
                  This much I know is true...
                  That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Love this!

Technically, if it weren't for my ex and I getting back together, we wouldn't have met!

You see, my ex and I split up and got back together a few months later, and decided to take a vacation together to Tampa Bay. I fell in love with the area, fell out of love with the ex a year later, and when we split up again, I decided I wanted to move to Tampa one day. On a whim a few days before the ex moved out, I decided to post a profile on POF looking for friends before moving...and he found me! And the rest and best is yet to come!
                    Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale!

Comment

Originally posted by TampaLove View Post
                      Love this!

Technically, if it weren't for my ex and I getting back together, we wouldn't have met!

You see, my ex and I split up and got back together a few months later, and decided to take a vacation together to Tampa Bay. I fell in love with the area, fell out of love with the ex a year later, and when we split up again, I decided I wanted to move to Tampa one day. On a whim a few days before the ex moved out, I decided to post a profile on POF looking for friends before moving...and he found me! And the rest and best is yet to come!
                      Another POF! Haha!!

Comment

If it wasn't for GoldenEye: Source, we wouldn't had met.

Comment

Probably posted here before but...

If it wasn't for The Lion King movie we never would have met
                          Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                          First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

If it wasn't for his "secret" that wasn't a secret getting popular... we never would've met
                            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

If it wasn't for interpals, we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my dad who brought me in Romania and at that party, we would have never met.

But it was destiny. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X