Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for our mutual crazy friend Adriane, as well as his semester at Library School we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for OkCupid, we would have never met.
      What first started off as long distance penpals, ended up in a LDR.

Comment

If it wasn't for Christina Grimmie, my girlfriend and I would've never met (she met me in a fan made private chatroom) .

Comment

If it wasn't for an online prison penpal website we never would have met Yes he's been to prison before but I'm not ashamed of him or how we met, I'm lucky enough that he is no longer in prison so am able to visit him in Memphis instead of in jail. Sometimes love is found in the strangest of places
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

It it wasn't for me for leaving my medication in the hotel room, I wouldn't have met her in the mall.

Comment

We met and dated back in 1992, but I honestly can't remember how that happened (he said it was in a pool hall, so okay, lol). However, if it wasn't for Facebook, we wouldn't have reconnected almost 20 years to the day later. What's even more exciting, is that my first visit just happened to be 20 years after we broke up, which is when we officially got back together. It's as if we just pushed pause for 20 years.

Comment

I it wasn't for our job we would never have met
                ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                The Vow

Comment

If it wasn´t for my exchange year and a good Friend who told me to change my hostfamily and of course my second hostfamily we would never have met

Comment

If it wasn't for him going to formal with my friend, we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for me attending international exchange programme between our highschools nine years ago we would not have ever met. After that, there were many obstacles. But now finally we are old enough to enjoy, even if it is a LD, a real relationship

Comment

if it wasn't for him getting kicked out of his high school and being transferred to mine, we would have never met 10 years ago. we were best friends all these years BUT we would have never made it official as a couple if a random girl didnt call him baby on his pic he posted on FB. lets just say i got a bit jealous and texted him about it and then we confessed our feelings for each other lol

Comment

If it wasn't for me feeling lonley and drunk on omegle we never would've met
                          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

If it hadn't been because he entered a chat on DeviantArt looking for comfort after the terrorists attacks in Norway, and met my friend Sallie we would have never met.
                            ”Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Comment

If it was not for His sister we would have not met. :-)

Comment

If his Grandmother's sister had not immigrated to Washington State, we would have never met.

Comment

Working...
                                X