X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance apart: About 20 feet right now

Okay I'll shut up now...

Comment

Miles apart : Approx. 5103, but I googled the distance between exact locations and got 5127. :P

Planned time to be LD : Originally, it was two years (from 2012, it's close enough to the end of the year to count 2014 as being a couple years away) until his work visa, then long-distance again for another year or two if we decided to get married/he decided to stay. We were looking at some time in 2015/2016 by the time his permanent visa would be processed. However, with what's recently happened, our plans will have been put off by at least a year or two for the work visa alone, so we'll see what happens.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

Miles Apart: About 915
        Planned time to be LD: We have never had a serious conversation about it as our relationship pretty much goes with the flow... But, honestly I will try to bring the subject up next time we are together (Dec). I love him to death, like I never did before but I am not interested in being long distance for longer than 3 more years...So if we are still together (which I hope) I'd like to close the distance by 2014. =)

Comment

Miles Apart: 2100 miles
          Planned time to be LD: 3 years more, on top of the 1.5 we've done already. I have three years left for my undergrad and I will most likely end up moving to SoCal The plan is tentative, of course, and it depends where both of us end up for graduate school and for how long. Grad school in the states is expensive, but we close the distance 2 years sooner (6+ years of LDR is too excruciating to think about..). There is the possibility of him coming here temporarily, but we'll see.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Miles apart: 620 (about 1000km, straight line is shorter, about 900km)

Planned time to be LD:
            We've been LD for 17 months and we have another 3 years ahead of us.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Miles apart : Was 4578.01 miles, now is 4525.87 miles! lol

Planned time to be LD : Have been a LD couple for over a year and LD friends for over two years so far. Our rough plan includes at least 4 more years of long distance (with at least a month or two of visiting each other each year hopefully). So... total, 5-6 years... But he's worth it!

Comment

Miles apart: 2175

Planned time to be apart: A bit under two years until we move together to London

Comment

Miles apart: 5818

Planned time to be LDR: at least 2 years to go (until I finish uni), more if I do a masters or he starts uni. So...2-6 years??

Comment

Miles apart: Right now 600, soon to be over 2,000

Time: We've been it for about 16 months and we still have 4-7 years to go

Comment

Miles Apart: About 4200

Planned time to be LDR: Who knows We don't have any concrete plans other than "one of these days". We have too many variables right now to really plan anything, and we know it'll be a few years at least. When the time is right and we can work out the logistics, we'll do it. We're committed to each other and we know how important our relationship is, and that's all that matters to us. If we were younger and were trying to start our lives with careers and kids and stuff, it would be different.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Planned time apart: Currently only a few more months until we see each other

Miles apart : 2,999 miles (when he's not deployed), currently 7,715 miles (always changing)

Planned time to be LD : Uh for the next 3 to 6 years

That's the Marine Corps lifestyle!

Comment

12,000km, for the next six months. I'm lucky that I have hardly any ties and plenty of savings (as well as being eligible for a working holiday visa) so I can get to him pretty quickly.
                          My last LDR was much closer, but it took 2 years because of life commitments to end the distance.

Comment

Miles apart : currently about 6,000. when i'm not studying abroad it's only about 100.

Planned time to be LD : well we live really close to each other, it's only going away to college that makes us LD. so we'll be CD for a month in december, then LD again for 4 months, then repeat the process.... hopefully, i'll graduate after another 2 1/2 years and we'll be CD for good!

Comment

Miles apart: 3904 miles

Planned time to be LD: At this point, 9 years. I hope it won't be that long, but as we both have kids, I don't see a way around it.

Comment

Miles apart : 2,279

Planned time to be LD : well we've already been LD for 2 years and we plan to close the distance the summer of 2012 so 3 years and some odd months

Notes:
                                Met: 8.17.09
                                Started Dating: 8.20.09
                                First Met: 10.2.10
                                Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Working...
                                X