Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sung in a barney stension voice* AWESOME

Comment

has the same sense of humor as me! We're pretty offensive and mean to each other, but it rarely crosses the line (to us, anyways)

Comment

...smart, funny, handsome, childfree, a gamer, spells properly, kind, doesn't smoke, drink or use drugs (I drink sometimes but they are few and far between), likes the same kind of music I like, and likes cats!

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is such a gentleman!

Seriously. He visits his grandmother every week and brings her flowers. (For a 21 year old, that can be an accomplishment.)
          He's respectful towards women and doesn't have wandering eyes. (When I asked him why, he said, "Because I have a girlfriend. I don't need to talk with the guys about any other girl when I have you.")
          He cooks amazingly and loves to clean (That sounds really girly, haha).
          He can't say a bad thing about anyone (even people that have done him/me wrong).
          He's not an excessive drinker or smoker...even when he's getting pressured to.

Yeah, bad boys can be exciting...but I just love my nice guy!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fitfilipina View Post
            I'm so lucky that my SO is such a gentleman!
            Ditto!!

Hard to find here in Holland.
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is a gentle and understanding person.

Comment

so so so forgiving.
                I know I tell him to stay angry at people for longer, but really, I know this is going to save our relationship one day.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

patient with me and forgives me for my selfishness at times. Hes my sweet baby =] <3

Comment

Working...
                  X