No announcement yet.

So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the Philippines and he's in Turkey.
    "Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love.. it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life; love shouldn't be one of them."

Comment

I'm from the Netherlands and she lives in Malaysia

Comment

Originally posted by Katuray View Post
        I'm in the Philippines and he's in Turkey.
        Hey fellow filipina
        Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

Im from the Philippines and hes from Aus

Comment

I'm in Holland and he's in Australia...
            But only for another month, then he will go back to South Africa

Comment

i'm in vancouver (canada, not washington) and he's in new orleans, louisiana (usa)!
              [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
              became official: 28.03.11
              first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
              second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
              our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
              third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
              fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
              surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
              viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
              jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
              my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

He lives in North Island, New Zealand! I live in Indiana :/

Comment

I'm in Nebraska, in the US. He's in Toronto, Ontario in Canada!

Comment

I'm from the UK, and she's currently living in Russia (though her family is planning on moving back to the Middle East in the summer).

Comment

Atlanta, Georgia for me. Long Island, NY for him. 2 hour flight! Every other weekend! We are luckier than most. I need to remember that!
                      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I think I've already answered this thread, but can't find my post, so what the heck

I'm in Sweden and my SO is in Argentina, about 30 hours of traveling in total so we see each other about every 4 months or so - right now we don't have any plans of when to see each other next though, so it seems like we might go 6 months or more D:

Met online: February 2011
                        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Secrecy View Post
                          I'm in Nebraska, in the US. He's in Toronto, Ontario in Canada!
                          Mine's in Toronto too!! I'm in California, US though :P
                          "A kingdom for a kiss upon my shoulder."

Comment

I'm in Cornwall - the South West of England whilst he's in Den Bosch in The Netherlands.

He usually travels over to me although my family were planning to meet his family, but due to unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel .

But because he uses MegaBus it usually takes him 18 or so hours to arrive. Thankfully though, the next time we see each other will be for his birthday in June which my parents booked and paid for to make up for not being able to go to the Netherlands.

Comment

I'm from SW United States ... He is from Poland

Comment

I'm from West Sussex, UK. He is from Ohio, US
                                Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                                Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                                Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                                His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                                Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                                Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                                Married: June 29th 2018
                                Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X