So, where's everyone and their SOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm in Holland and he's in Aus.
    But in less than 2 weeks he will be moving back to South Africa.
    FINALLY! No time difference anymore, skyping more often, half of the time worth of traveling, half of the price for a ticket!
    Yay! So excited

Comment

I'm in the US, he's in Australia

Comment

Germany -- US (Florida) here. 6 hours of time difference. It sucks.
        first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
        second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I come from and live in the Netherlands, my boyfriend comes from and lives in Italy.

Comment

Im in England....shes in Tromsø

Comment

I'm in America, he's from Canada. =)
              "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Dave is in NYC, USA and I'm a kiwi living in Australia

Comment

Me...western US
                  Him...South Africa

Comment

I'm from the UK, and he is from Kenya.

Comment

Hi ^_^ New here and figured this was a good place to start. I'm in the US, Utah to be specific, and my sweetheart lives in New Brunswick, Canada. We've been together, officially, 2 months tomorrow but have known each other a lot longer. We're hoping to meet in person for the first time this fall.

Comment

I'm in the Philippines, he's in India. There's 2.5 hours differences plus two seas that separate us :P

Comment

I live in Germany while he lives in the US, specifically in Utah. The 8 hour time zone difference is doable, but it definitely requires good organisation and dedication on our part.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

The 8 hour time difference stinks!! Lol just kidding I'm in the US, Arizona. He's in the UK. Hoping to make a visit sometime this year. Otherwise his afternoon/evenings and my mornings/afternoons are spent texting away we lost Skype for a while no wifi, but working on getting things situated
                            "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I'm in Croatia, he's from Poland but lives in Germany

Comment

both from canada. but he lives in ottawa and i live in a small town 3 hours away from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X