This time tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time tomorrow

This time tomorrow I'll be on the last leg of my 3700 mile journey to spend 12 days with my handsome American man. My aeroplane will have turned into an airplane by now and my trousers into pants.
    I'm musing about the way our relationship has changed over the past year. This time last year we shared an amazing two week holiday in Orlando. It was the first time we met in "real life" and was a fantastic, incredible , dreamlike "bubble" in time and space. We both fell deeply in love and made what I believe to be lifetime commitments.
    Now after a year living on skype and 4 visits it feels almost like going home. Yes its still magical and exciting but right now I'm packing the meds for his mouth ulcer and thinking about the things I want to get done in his apartment whilst he is at work.
    I love him no less, if anything I love him more, but the overwhelming, exciting anticipation is balanced now with a comfortable, warm, "half a couple" feeling that I sincerely hope I get to feel for the rest of my days.
    Hmmm did that read like I wasn't excited....... I'm excited.
    Y'all have a good day now.

Very sweet!!! Safe travels!

Comment

Have an amazing time with your SO!

Comment

Enjoy the time with your SO

I miss mine so much - she is also in Minnesota
        ~McNab

My Story
        Met first time (in person) October 2011
        Unofficially together since November 2011
        Officially together February 2012
        First visit (me to her): 25 Feb 2012 - 22 March 2012
        First visit (her to me): 28 Dec 2012 - 11 Jan 2013
        Broke up January 2014
        Got back together June 2016

Comment

My aeroplane will have turned into an airplane by now and my trousers into pants.
          This is greatness. ^

Fly safe and have a great time!
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Have a safe trip

I can somewhat relate with how you feel about traveling to him after some time and a few visits. The excitement doesn't completely fade, but I love the feeling of.. familiarity. And I have a habit of buying stuff for his place to take with me (because the never thinks of getting them, and they're cheaper here anyway).
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Have a safe, and fun trip with your SO!

Comment

Have a great time!

Comment

Hope youre having a great time (i think youll be there by now!!)

Comment

I hope you're having a wonderful visit!

P.

Comment

Working...
                    X