No announcement yet.

So he broke up with me... </3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah about that. I said if I see he keeps doing it, i'll tell him to just stop talking as he's not my friend right. Maybe he stops. If not we will just cut contact

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
      You need to decide which and who you want. You can't have both.
      Actually, she can. And she should not have any monogamous inclinations towards such a man...nor polyamorous for that matter. Just not any strings whatsoever. Because that is what he offers, so it is fairest thing.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

that practically means just fooling around, and I wouldn't want that, specially not with an ex

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't understand why you keep giving him chances.
          It shouldn't be 'I'll tell him not to and see what happens', he's done this several times and hasn't understood.
          I think it's time for you to just understand that he won't just be 'friends' with you. Block him, cut contact and move on.

Comment

I'm sorry about this and about how much this hurts. We have all done things we regreat, but that doesn't mean we are bad people, and when you find the person you are meant to be with, you'll see he won't mind about what's happened in the past. If someone can't accept you in spite of your past, then that is not the person you should be with.

I hope this sad times come close to an end, hun!

Comment

@Chlo it's not chances. As I said I wouldn't want to cpmpletely remove him from my life, thus I'd keep him as friend. I don't know, for me it just feels weird to cut all ties like you never knew a person when you did and you shared your life with. But well, if he doesn't want that and isn't capable of it I cant help it then. He's silent again now. He just writes on "horny days! now I know. Next time he does I'll tell him to find some fool to play with his sexual fantasies that he still remembers from me and sayif that's it then there's no friendship. It's not like he ever believed exes can be friends... It was all my idea.

@Dream thank you. Though I'm not in pain anymore there's this guy that's much nicer and even friends said should try with him, but I'm hesitating. I dont want to do anything too fast. And you're right as much as it may sound cheesy, they should accept you along with your flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by innocentbutterfly View Post
                I don't know, for me it just feels weird to cut all ties like you never knew a person when you did and you shared your life with. But well, if he doesn't want that and isn't capable of it I cant help it then. He's silent again now. He just writes on "horny days! now I know.
                I know I haven't been up on your situation entirely, but I did read through this. I know it seems weird to cut someone out of your life, but what value does he bring in to your life other than reminding you of the connection you once shared. There is a point after a relationship where you can't be "friends", especially when that relationship has been so hard and difficult and painful. I think it would be best for you to cut him out of your life to allow you new opportunities to find someone who would treat you how you deserve to be treated. I was in a very similiar situation a while back and while cutting off contact was hard, I am so much happier now. I look back on that and wish I had done it sooner. Anyway, that's just my personal experience, but I really believe it would benefit you immensely.

Comment

Agree with Dezface.

It's kind of getting embarrassing to listen to, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by innocentbutterfly View Post
                    It's not like he ever believed exes can be friends... It was all my idea.
                    I am glad you are the one saying it.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

@nottheprincess It's good to see someone understands. I know it may sound foolish, but I'm not good at letting people go, that much I know. However, I'm not contacting him since breakup already whole 3 months, so in a way I'm getting ready to fully cut contact after seeing he isnt gonna change and not even try to be a friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X