Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope this works out for you and your partner, but if this is the attitude you display towards anyone who critizes your relationship, be ready for a rude awakening. Hopefully at least your SO and her kids got a backup plan. I doubt they need someone who ruins their visa chances by being angry and ignorant towards the immigration officers.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I haven't yet talked with the officers and would never be arrogant with them. I'm as far from ignorant as a person can be. This is why I research things before I comment. What I made is a statement that most anyone that sees what evidence I'm gathering, would certainly see that what we're trying to do is get married and nothing ulterior. Why would anyone be negative towards someone who loves a woman and her daughter and is trying to have a family with them? I understand that others are having trouble waiting for their SO's to get visas and I feel for them as well. This is exactly why I made the statements I did. One unattached person who is deciding your fate isn't fair if they are making a decision based on paperwork and not actually knowing all the facts. But I understand this is what we all have so I know I have to go through whatever steps I have to do to make this happen. What failed in my relationships before,since you weren't there to see, isn't my attitude towards women at all. In fact, I'm one of the men who doesn't look at women as objects to use and rather cherishes what I do have and treats them as equals. This girl had an ex that was a drug user and a cheat, like so many men are in some way or another. I said some. I'm the opposite. I don't abuse drugs,rarely drink and only wine for the taste, I don't cheat and look at a woman as a partner to share life with, to love,laugh with and to be there when I'm needed. I just picked those that were hurt so many times that they didn't recognize one that wasn't going to. I never said I was going over anyones head. We are looking to be married, and why would anyone in their right minds try and stop a family from being together? If I get a negative response, then I do have to keep trying until I don't. Wouldn't anyone do this for someone they love? Thanks Moon,it isn't a fairy tale God to me,but you do have your right to disagree,but I appreciate the advice afterwards. In he end, I just want to love this woman and her daughter and give them what they need. By now, most here should understand this.

Comment

Working...
      X