Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with UK partners want to be friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with UK partners want to be friends?

I was wondering if anyone here with SO's from the UK wanted to be friends. I have none and wanted to find some new ones so we could comssierate on the differences and other things that come with dudes and dudettes who come from that part of the world
    LeoJ

sigpic

I’m from the UK and my boyfriend is from New Zealand! I’m looking for friends here who understands the LDR struggle 😩

Comment

I get you. I read your other thread and I am afraid I am a lot older than you are. I don't mind but you may. If not, please add me as a friend What part of NZ is your boyfriend in? I have a friend in NZ as well but he is married and an actor over there.
      LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

My husband is from the UK and I am from the US. Sometimes it does help to talk to people who are in a similar situation in regards to Long Distance. I don't mind being friends!

Comment

Very cool! I will add you if you don't mind.
          LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Sure I don't mind! it's actually great to find people who have SOs in the same country!

Comment

Awesome!!!
              LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

I am from England and my boyfriend is from California (:

Comment

I am British, but currently live in Ireland, and my fiance lives in Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJayne22 View Post
                    wow Cali? That's pretty far, with consideration of keeping up with time zones.

Comment

I'm not in an LDR, but I do live in the UK myself. My ex was in Arizona.

Comment

Hi Amy, what part of England? My boyfriend is in Milton Keynes.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJayne22 View Post
                          Hi Amy, what part of England? My boyfriend is in Milton Keynes.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomrose View Post
                            wow Cali? That's pretty far, with consideration of keeping up with time zones.
                            My SO is in Wales and I am in Cali too and yes that time zone though lol. I think we have it down to a science now. At least I do,HA!
                            LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LeoJ View Post
                              My SO is in Wales and I am in Cali too and yes that time zone though lol. I think we have it down to a science now. At least I do,HA!
                              lol I think my husband and I have it down too, although we're only five hours apart. Work days are a bit tougher because by the time I get out of work, he's in bed. We coordinate better on our days off. xD

Comment

Working...
                              X