Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with UK partners want to be friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomrose View Post
    lol I think my husband and I have it down too, although we're only five hours apart. Work days are a bit tougher because by the time I get out of work, he's in bed. We coordinate better on our days off. xD
    My William is retired but manages flats where he lives so he doesn't really have a schedule. So he tries to learn mine which is all over the place lol!
    LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

From Birmingham, West midlands (:

Comment

Originally posted by LeoJ View Post
        My SO is in Wales and I am in Cali too and yes that time zone though lol. I think we have it down to a science now. At least I do,HA!
        Im from Birmingham.Where in California are you from? (:

Comment

Originally posted by AmyJayne22 View Post
          Im from Birmingham.Where in California are you from? (:
          I am just south east of Los Angeles
          LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Hi. Im from South Africa and my guy is from the UK. Its been 14 months since we started dating and we have visited each other 3 times already. The distance is killing my spirits today

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry. It can be tough at times. I miss being able to walk around and do things with my partner mostly. Also, seeing people react to him over here. It's quite comical Keep your head up! X
              LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

I'm in the UK half of my LDR... South! Southern! I'm a southerner... okay... I'll leave! HAHA
                I love her - like a table!

Comment

Hi! My name is Kate, in the US, and my partner is in London!

Comment

I am from the UK and my boyfriend is from the US. I am also looking for friends who understand and are LDR's as sometimes explaining to people in close proxy relationships just don't quite get it.
                    When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Hello to you both! I do understand your situations. I feel that I talk about my man less because people will say "oh, you have a boyfriend, where is he?" Then I'd have to explain things and they think it's crazy I want to shout it from the roof tops sometimes but can't. My love will be here next month for 3 weeks so there is that! Twice is a year visit Have any of you hung out with your partners recently?
                      LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah I totally get that. My friends all tease me about having an invisible boyfriend lol 3 weeks? thats great! hope you guys have a lot f fun and chill time together
                        I recently hung out with my Boyfriend back in July I took a vacation and was there for 11 days was great to just be like a normal couple for a while ;p

Comment

I know. A normal couple. What is that? I have to work part of the time he is here but since we have Thanksgiving here(which I don't celebrate) we can go away then because I work for the school district and we have off that week. I just have to Make sure my 17 yr old has enough stuff here for me to leave for a couple of days. My man wants to rent an RV for a weekend and I really don't want to drive that.🙄😀
                          LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Well about as normal as normal can get Damn sucks that you will be working but on the other hand atleast you will be having some time together. Hahaha am sure a few McDonalds vouchers and microwave meals will tide them over lol jk RV? Niiice means he can drive you around lol

Comment

Hahaha! McDonald's lol She won't eat there and she can't drive. I will have to load the fridge up with her favorites before I go anywhere. We will make the best of the 3 weeks. He is an older dude so he has some health issues so we can't do some things. When is the next time you see your sweetie?
                              LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Well damn stock that fridge so she cannot complain lol Yeah 3 weeks is a good amount of time to be spending together, means you can plan out stuff and even have some lazy days in between. Either way I am sure you guys will have fun Aww I am sorry to hear about his health issues I do hope they are not too limiting. But by now you must be a pro at dealing with them so am sure you guys will be fine. Uh I am not sure we both work crazy hours/rotas but I do want to go over maybe March next year so hopefully then.

Comment

Working...
                                X