No announcement yet.

First ILY - Share here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo...I'll set the seen, I'm awoken by my phone receiving a call from my SO. He is about to be deployed within minutes. I asked him to call me before he left if he could. We talk for a while about what this will entail, now I hear a voice in the background and he says he has to go, so we say good bye, and see ya later, then right as I press the button to hang up he says something. Well of course I couldn't call him back fat enough!
    Luckily he answered.
    "Hello?"
    "You were going to say something before I hung up?"
    "Oh, yeah..this is going to sound crazy, but, I love you."
    [Insert goofy smile] " I love you too. I want you to know when I say that, I mean it."
    In my head I knew I wanted to say that to him for around a month or so.
    I was trying to wait untilwe had our first meeting, I thought it would be the perfect situation to say it face to face, but when it happend, it seemed...perfect. =)
    To this day, the thought of that can still make me smile that same goofy smile. The one only he can seem to bring out of me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
    X