Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We spray everything we send each other

Comment

I want to send Nick a Letter. so I will give it some spray of my perfume too, Great idea thankyou.,

Comment

I feel like my spray is mild enough that it'll just rub off in the six days it takes for my letter to get to her. P:

Comment

My boyfriend sprays what he sends me with a little bit of his cologne, and last I visited, he sprayed a stuffed animal he had mailed to me with it as well. I love it. <3
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Scent is really important to us!! I began wearing vanilla scented perfume at the beginning of our relationship and now I spray it all over the letters I send to him...

And the build a bear we made together with his voice is drenched in his cologne as well...

It's a really powerful trigger that brings back all these memories of each other when we were together

Comment

I like the idea, I actually feel relax and happy when I smell his cologne

Comment

I wear vanilla scented spray and lotion, and when I met my SO in England, he stole my travel bottle of lotion, so he could smell it when he misses me

I also spray most everything I send him with it.

First Met Online: October 2010
                First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

have done this once or twice for my SO. He really enjoyed it. will keep inmind sending him some or doing the cloth thing.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Wow I just sent a letter to my bf with a scented cloth on it. Smell is amazing and enticing...He received it already can't wait to be with him...mmmm
                    LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Comment

My SO bought me perfume for my birthday last month! So sweet! I spray it on things I send him so he can enjoy it as much as I do!

Comment

My fragrances are all oils or rollerballs - not too easy as far as scenting a letter goes. Aside from finding a new scent, or soaking fabric in the oil (someone was talking about doing this with lotion on an earlier page), does anyone have any ideas? Maybe if I have a thick enough paper and avoid the ink, I can use a rollerball on the edges?

Comment

Working...
                        X