No announcement yet.

Post your ideal/actual wedding dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a really beautiful dress, elina. I like the pockets!
    Are the sleeves a bolero or are they attached to the dress?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
      Just found the most gorgeous dress I've seen so far I think..

It's so pretty, I want to cry.. though I know it wouldn't look like that on me xD But that's one I could imagine wearing.. it's so beautiful. And it's cheap as hell!
      Oh it's super cute!! I liked it more and more as I scrolled down. It's short!

Comment

Originally posted by Brieasaurus View Post
        I have wanted a Maggie Sottero dress ever since I first saw them! So gorgeous. Plus I love the backs where you can lace them up (corset tie backs?) and all of her dresses have them.

https://sophiatolli.com/item/?i=Y112...i%20-%20Bridal

Sophie Tolli also has such pretty dresses, the one above being one of my favorites. Can't wait until I can start shopping for real though haha.
        ^^This dress is so pretty!!!

I love how we all have such different styles and many of us aren't engaged but we have no problem posting pictures of the dresses that we know we want. (im sure if you SOs saw this some of them would have a heart attack!)

Unfortunately the dress of my dreams was in the Pricilla of boston platinum collection and their salons are closed! UGH!

But another one that looks nothing similar to the PoB dress is here:
        https://opooae.files.wordpress.com/2...2528222529.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Here are at least the pictures of my two dream dresses form my dream designer that I mentioned before (pricilla of boston). And it wasnt until pulling up the files for thee dresses did I find that the collection was no more

But here they are:
        https://images.marthastewart.com/ima..._a_7319_xl.jpg

https://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/113968/samplegown.jpg
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
          I love how we all have such different styles and many of us aren't engaged but we have no problem posting pictures of the dresses that we know we want. (im sure if you SOs saw this some of them would have a heart attack!)

I've showed my boyfriend pictures of wedding dressed before to give him an idea of what to expect. He has a surprisingly distinct taste when it comes to clothing and I want the dress to be something he likes, too. (Unless I absolutely fell in love with a dress, then I wouldn't care if he thought it was ugly.) After all I want a say in the style of his suit/tux/whatever and tie as well.
          Actually I'd like having a coloured detail on my dress, like the bow/belt in this dress and have him wear a tie or a pocket square in exactly the same colour

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
            That's a really beautiful dress, elina. I like the pockets!
            Are the sleeves a bolero or are they attached to the dress?
            It's a bolero, it said on the web page that it'll come with the dress.. as does the hair thingy from the picture too apparently So the whole set.

Gahhh, I love it ♥

Pretty sure I'm getting a short dress now.. I think short dresses would look better on me than long ones

Comment

I've showed my boyfriend pictures of wedding dressed before to give him an idea of what to expect. He has a surprisingly distinct taste when it comes to clothing and I want the dress to be something he likes, too. (Unless I absolutely fell in love with a dress, then I wouldn't care if he thought it was ugly.) After all I want a say in the style of his suit/tux/whatever and tie as well.
              Actually I'd like having a coloured detail on my dress, like the bow/belt in this dress and have him wear a tie or a pocket square in exactly the same colour
              Gah! Uh! SO.CUTE. It has sleeeeeves! And it's a cute little short one!!!! I don't need to do any searching, I think. I'll just steal the ideas I see from here

My SO caught me looking at dresses once, he just rolled his eyes. He knows I like to watch Say Yes to the Dress!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by elina View Post
              It's a bolero, it said on the web page that it'll come with the dress.. as does the hair thingy from the picture too apparently So the whole set.

Gahhh, I love it ♥

Pretty sure I'm getting a short dress now.. I think short dresses would look better on me than long ones
              I wore a short dress to my junior prom. Everyone thought I was crazy for doing it. Pretty sure I started the short formal dress trend...

Comment

Ooohhhhh, I would looove a coloured detail on my dress as well, like a purple/orange/whatever (would depend on the colours of the flowers on my bouquet I think ) bow on the waist Like Dziubka said. It would make a cute add

Comment

After all I want a say in the style of his suit/tux/whatever and tie as well.
                  Side note- I love so many dresses on that website. But that brunette model's skinny little legs are freaking me out!

Comment

And it's only 100$!!

I had a short dress for my 'prom' (except it's not as formal or big in Germany), too. I still have it. It's bright green and it has numbers on it! I love it and I wish I had occasions to wear it, it's just soo cute.
                    For my wedding I want something knee-length. I'd ideally have a shorter dress, but apparently bare knees aren't acceptable in church, so I can't do that.
                    It needs to have sleeves or straps, though. I'd never be comfortable without them and I don't want to spend my wedding day worrying about my dress slipping down.
                    Last edited by Dziubka; February 25, 2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

And it's only 100$!!

I had a short dress for my 'prom' (except it's not as formal or big in Germany), too. I still have it. It's bright green and it has numbers on it! I love it and I wish I had occasions to wear it, it's just soo cute.
                      For my wedding I want something knee-length. I'd ideally have a shorter dress, but apparently bare knees aren't acceptable in church, so I can't do that.
                      It needs to have sleeves or straps, though. I'd never be comfortable without them and I don't want to spend my wedding day worrying about my dress slipping down.
                      I feel like I'm spamming up this thread.. oh well!

I really like the tea length dresses, but I think they would look just awful on me. I've got some thick legs and can't wear heels to make them look better. So if the time comes, I have a feeling I'd end up with a long dress. As long as I can party all night long, that's all that's important!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
                        ^^This dress is so pretty!!!

I asked my SO before I bought mine because I was worried I was jumping ahead too quick for him - but he was fine with it - told me to go for it because we were heading there anyway

I love all of these dresses - but I know my short curvy self can't rock most of them Still love looking at them!

Comment

I like this one, its simple.

And I love this one!

Finding myself.

Comment

goalie_girl, those are gorgeous

I guess I wouldn't mind a dress like this either:

And I like the top bit of this one, though I don't know how those type of dresses would suit me.. I'm not that.. rich in the chest area xD

Comment

Iīve never come across "the one dress" lol, but I keep finding parts of dresses that I want to mash together! :P

For example, this back (and possibly bottom):
                              https://pinterest.com/pin/169940585909371302/

This lacy thing over a sweetheart I guess you could say semi-strapless neckline?:
                              https://pinterest.com/pin/169940585909411088/

And I also want it to be convertible, because "our song" is a hot salsa number, and we will be including looots of Latin dance songs in the music list :3 But man itīs so hard to find exactly what I am looking for in regards to that o.o Might just have to go for 2 dresses! D:

Needless to say, I havenīt even begun to look at prices yet...

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                              \

Comment

Although I'm not planning on getting maried anytime soon, I'm completely head over heels in love with the dresses of Jenny Packham. They cost a fortune, but ohmy, I would love to have one! <33

https://www.jennypackham.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X