No announcement yet.

Post your ideal/actual wedding dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll wear this for No. 3. Already been married twice. He'll need to have a sense of humour.

Comment

I love this dress, I have since I first saw it.
      I doubt that it would actually suit me well though.

https://www.alfredangelo.com/collect...pg=1&colorId1=
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Since I plan on eloping now, I'm looking for something more causal, but with long sleeves (yeah right! like I'll ever find something like that!)

I posted this on my blog before:

But about 12 inches longer. I'd never be comfortable in something that short!

I'm actually kind of thinking about wearing it up the mountain one day and taking some pictures while skiing. That'd be funny!

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
          I love this dress, I have since I first saw it.
          I doubt that it would actually suit me well though.

https://www.alfredangelo.com/collect...pg=1&colorId1=

I love Disney-princess-dresses

Comment

I have never really look on wedding dresses until I met you guys.

I like these because I have the same shape and basically the same skin tone so I know it won't look odd.

Comment

This is my wedding dress for my wedding ceremony next May.

That doesn't seem to be working so here's the link: https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...r-Oleg-Cassini.

I'll look for a picture of me wearing it later. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love it.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I always wanted a strapless wedding dress, but then I always loved the Grecian style ones. So I don't have any idea what type I would want, something like these (if the pictures work)...

Comment

Hey Dimples can't see photos.. maybe a link would be helpful.

You guys have turned me into a menace LOL. I love the simplicity of this gown.

Comment

I want this. I love the colour teal (and I think it goes a bit beyond love... haha) and have always wanted to find something classy and not too obviously teal!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

that's the dress I want

https://pinterest.com/pin/245305510923844191/

Comment

I want this, but with satin sleeves instead of the lace. And, of course, the traditional veil.

Comment

I like really simple dresses, nothing too fancy.

@lucybelle: I love short dresses too! I find them just gorgeous, and the more I looked at the dresses everyone posted on this thread, the more I realized I'm not a long-dress wearer. The links everyone posted had very beautiful dresses, just not for me.

My SO is more of a traditionalist I think, in this sense, so he has mentioned that he prefers me to wear a long dress after I told him I'd prefer a short one. My favorite kinds of dresses are the ones that go to my knees. Not higher, not lower. :P And I'm petite, so that's tough to find for me! lol! XD

If I had to wear a long dress, I guess I'd go with something like this:
                          https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...esigner-Galina

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...houette-Sheath

Comment

Well I bought my elopement dress! It's absolutely NOTHING like what I was planning on getting, but I like it just fine and it's really comfortable. I got it from some small French dress store while traveling in Germany. I tried on all the white dresses in the store (4) and this one was the best. I really liked another one that had one strap, but it was too formal looking. And too tight. I went with my sister and her friend.

(excuse the total random-ass picture, I didn't feel like cropping)

I'm thinking of wearing it with light colored cowboy boots. Opinions?

Comment

I love it lucybelle!!!! It looks great on you, and would be super cute with cowboy boots.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                                Well I bought my elopement dress! It's absolutely NOTHING like what I was planning on getting, but I like it just fine and it's really comfortable. I got it from some small French dress store while traveling in Germany. I tried on all the white dresses in the store (4) and this one was the best. I really liked another one that had one strap, but it was too formal looking. And too tight. I went with my sister and her friend.

(excuse the total random-ass picture, I didn't feel like cropping)

I'm thinking of wearing it with light colored cowboy boots. Opinions?
                                Wow! Pretty dress! <3
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X