Wedding bands - do you have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
    Off topic but when you said wedding bands, I definitely thought you meant a musical band
    XD I don't know why I call them wedding bands, I guess it could cause confusion lol. My parents say wedding bands, I guess I got it from them. I should say ring instead of band, it makes more sense lol
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Originally posted by ushiwakafox View Post
      I'm definitely taking serious consideration, it's so pretty on its own, I wouldn't want anything to draw attention away from it. I probably will end up just using my e-ring as my wedding ring.
      Just seeing this post now, like 23 said my ring is the one my SO used to propose. I personally think having two rings is a little over the top. Plus I love my ring so much it's just fine by itself. (It's flowers in 2 types of gold- pink and yellow) I just had to remember to take it off and give it to our officiant before the ceremony so I could get married in it as well! If you love your ring and don't feel the need for another, then just use one

Oh and to add- there are no "rules" for weddings. Do what makes you happy. For instance my ring and my SOs are completely different. Some people disagree with that, but my SO and I are different. We have different tastes. So we got different rings. We both love them and that's the important part!
      Last edited by lucybelle; September 5, 2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X