Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaah I'm writing my essay now and I just felt like updating everyone and I need to ramble a bit so I guess this thread is the appropriate place haha!
    -I have 15 participants, which is amazing and more than I ever imagined (I only needed 7)
    -I have WAY TOO MUCH information! The essay is only allowed to be 3000 words and I need sooo much more.
    -I like ethnography but I feel like it's still kind of vague what it is and I don't know whether I'm doing it right.
    -I have to hand it in tomorrow at 9, after which it will be peer-reviewed and then I'll finalize it before the 23rd.
    -And then I'll send it to all of you! Man I'm kind of scared, I hope you all like it and I didn't say anything wrong.
    So, I'm going to finish it up now and then the cutting down the words begins... But a huge thank you again for everyone who responded to all my questions! It was super interesting to read all of it and I hope I can accurately display all of the different views in my essay

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
      Aaaaaaah I'm writing my essay now and I just felt like updating everyone and I need to ramble a bit so I guess this thread is the appropriate place haha!
      All that is awesome! I'm looking forward to reading your essay! Hope you can say all you want to within the word limit... good luck!
      first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
      second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I would love to read all about your research when you're done! :-)

Comment

I submitted it right before Christmas, I should have my grade back in two weeks! Just waiting for that first because if it's bad I don't know if I dare to let you all read it haha! If you have not participated but you still want to receive my paper, please pm me your email address so I can send it to you

Comment

Final update: I received my grades today (A- on the paper and A in the course!) and sent out my paper to everyone who participated. If you have not received it, or have not participated but would still like to read it, send me a pm! A huge thank you to everyone again for helping me out!

Comment

Congratulations!

I'd love to read it. Curious about your findings
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Congrats! I'd like to read it .

Comment

I see why you got an A - great job!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I would like to read it as well!

Comment

I brushed over the report, how ironic that I was the only male respondent...

Comment

People who want to read it - please send me your email address as I cannot upload it here or send it in a pm (I think..)

Tooki - you're basically the only guy who is active here anyway, so that's why I said that it's representative for the forum in general haha!

Comment

Oh I feel silly now, I started this thread from the beginning and didn't check the date so I just emailed replying to the first set if questions! Whoops! But I'd love to read the report?

Comment

Originally posted by rachelhappyface View Post
                            Oh I feel silly now, I started this thread from the beginning and didn't check the date so I just emailed replying to the first set if questions! Whoops! But I'd love to read the report?
                            It's no problem! I'll close the topic now to avoid more confusion, and I'll email you the report!

Comment

Working...
                            X