No announcement yet.

The Dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Elan-- BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love love LOVE the color! And the design is gorgeous.

Hmm... maybe I should stop posting about every single dress, but I just love looking at them

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      What a pretty dress Trethsparr!!! I'm sure it looks amazing on you! I love the dresses that show curves=)
      Aww, thanks, Lucybelle. It's a super flattering cut! I was surprised because for the longest time I had had a prejudice against mermaid/trumpet silhouette gowns. All I needed was to try this one on to become a true believer.
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Élan View Post
        My dress just arrived in the mail yesterday:

Awww, pretty, pretty, Elan. The lace is gorgeous. Do you have a wedding date you're thinking of yet?
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

Trethsparr: I love that dress Make sure to post pictures of you in it after the wedding, ok?
          Elan: That's a really pretty dress as well, but not my style. But if that's your favorite, that's wonderful.

Gosh I can't wait to go dress shopping hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tiffinnie View Post
            I'm loving the second one!
            Thanks! The second one is my fav too!! Just need to find something like it that's cheap

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLove View Post
              Trethsparr: I love that dress Make sure to post pictures of you in it after the wedding, ok?
              Thanks, SeattleLove! Will do!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
                I finally decided upon and bought my dress last week:

I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on and saw myself in the mirror. I can't wait for June to show my fiance!

You got your dress!!!! Congrats! It's beautiful! Are you guys doing the thing where he's not going to see it until you walk down the aisle? Thats what I want to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Élan View Post
                  My dress just arrived in the mail yesterday:
                  LOVE IT! I love unique dresses like that. Did you order it online? If so that was gutsy of you! I don't know if I would be able to do that

Comment

Originally posted by OneForTheRomance View Post
                    You got your dress!!!! Congrats! It's beautiful! Are you guys doing the thing where he's not going to see it until you walk down the aisle? Thats what I want to do!
                    I'm still deciding how it's all going to work out on the day of the wedding. I know for sure that he won't see it until I'm all done up for the wedding. We may have to take wedding pictures before the ceremony because we're currently planning to have the ceremony and the reception in the same room. (It would be a little difficult to tell everyone else to go stand out in the lobby or something so that we can take pictures, you know?) I'm hoping if that happens that we'll have a designated time for us to see each other before we take pictures with our attendants. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me for the first time.
                    ~*~
                    ~*~
                    [/center]

Comment

Oh, and I forgot to mention this earlier, but I really love the first of the three options you put up on your blog, though they're all so pretty. (: I especially love the lace on the first.
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

I'm neither married nor engaged (and not going to be any time soon, for that matter!)
                        But well, it's a girl thing...

I'm very much into off-the-shoulder models.. like this one:

Simple and romantic

LOVE this one.. but minus the long gloves and the tiara O.o - I really don't like those...
                        In stead, add a thin veil and a few flowers

This one is 3/4 sleeves... very elegant.

Comment

Oh I love SeattleLove's third dress

My choice:

https://img836.imageshack.us/i/840422345152.jpg/

Comment

@luisina I love all of those... added the pictures to my file

You guys are doing all the of the dress hunting work for me!

Comment

Originally posted by OneForTheRomance View Post
                              @luisina I love all of those... added the pictures to my file

You guys are doing all the of the dress hunting work for me!

haha funny!! I just sent you like 10 links to your blog.

Comment

Oh man... I shouldn't have found this thread... I don't want to get married right now, but when I look at wedding stuff... well I do. (pun intended)

I'm at work, so I can't put the pictures directly in here, so I'll give you guys links.

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collect...pg=1&colorId1=

^ That one would kinda be a dream for me. I have a large collection of Cinderella paraphernalia. I had a bit of a sucky childhood and as cliche as it sounds, I can relate to poor Cinderella's story. Anyway, here isn't the place to get into it. I just wanted to say that I would love love love to have this dress because I think it's beautiful and because it reminds me of how far I've come.

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collect...pg=2&colorId1=

If you can't tell, I love Alfred Angelo.

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collect...pg=3&colorId1=

POCKETS!!

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collect...pg=3&colorId1=

I love the sleeves on this one. I like the look of strapless, but I'm quite chesty and don't want to slip out on the big day.... At least not during the wedding/reception...

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collect...pg=4&colorId1=

This one might not really work since it would show off all the wrong curves on me. But I'd at least give it a shot, it's beautiful.

I better stop now.
                                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X