No announcement yet.

The Dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumbled upon the website: www.puntoclave.cl A wedding dress shop in Santiago, Chile. (well I'm planning on moving to Chile.. so one can dream right?) Anyways, the dresses are sooo beautiful and I'm sure way out of my price range. Here's some that I LOVE.

I'm a fan of the ruffles if you can't tell

Comment

I want a simple, trandition white gown with an A cut and a little bit of sparkle.

While we're on the subject though:
      Anyone else completely addicted to the TLC show, Say Yes to the Dress?
      *rasies hand furiously in the air*

Comment

*Raises a hand* I don't like tv enough to turn it on and look for the shows... but when Bec was here and it was on anyway we were both glued to that show.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

If and when I get married, I want something similar to this...

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

I'll admit being addicted to the show. Especially when I was still anticipating the dress selection process. I still enjoy it since I've decided on mine, though. It's a lot of fun.
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

*ME ME ME* I am so in love with Say Yes to the Dress!!! I just got my mom's netflix login info so I could access all the seasons. HOORAH

(no TV in my apartment. I watch the 3 shows I like on my computer)

Comment

I love say yes to the dress! Haven't watched it in ages though...

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                -- Anonymous

Comment

I'm not engaged, don't plan on it anytime soon, but I have been looking at dresses and such recently. For shitz'n'giggles.
                  I do not want a traditional white dress, I've never even thought about weddings/marriage until a year or two ago, but I know a plain white dress is not me. I want something kind of casual, something that fits like a second skin almost, nothing poofy/ruffles/etc. I don't mind the princess idea, but more "punk" or "goth" princess.

-LOVE this. but not with the pink, or the top hat, lol.

-I really adore the back of this one, with the corset lace up and the trailing black tulle.

-The upper part of this is absolutely amazing. I could do without the rose accessory, but it's just stunning. It's a little to poofy on the bottom though :/

-The color is my birthstone, the cut is absolutely beautiful, and it would look stunning in an outdoor autumn wedding. *drool*

Comment

OMG, these dresses are <3
                    I can't even imagine what they are worth. But love love love.

I think I just drooled into my laptop. It's shooting sparks....

(Kidding)

Look!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post

(Kidding)

Look!
                      Wow! oh Wow!

I want.....

I love that the site shows pictures of real brides on their wedding days.

Comment

Hehe- They have a dress called "Miri" !!! Not at all your style, though, I think...https://cdn.maggiesottero.com/maggie/images/trans.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post

(Kidding)

Look!
                          OMG...

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....20&style=S5097

I would hate wearing this, it looks so restrictive, but it's so pretty....

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                          -- Anonymous

Comment

I was so excited about having a my name dress, but you're right.. those ruffles are so not me!

Comment

zephii- When I was trying to find price brackets for Allure, I think Maggie Sottero is in the same bracket, so anything from $900- 1500, mostly around the 1k mark. I love those dresses too! I think the first one I posted was designed by her... I love all the lace

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....=3&style=J1432

I could dance the night away in that one! MAMBO

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress....=2&style=J1417

And I also like this short one ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X