Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a toshiba

Comment

I have a Toshiba Portege in white. It's a cute litte computer, though it wastes a lot of battery power on lights above the mouse pad and behind buttons and stuff like that. The poor thing can barely handle minecraft, but I use it mostly for surfing the internet and for school work so it does just fine.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
      -- Anonymous

Comment

I have a Sony Vaio and a MacBook.

Comment

i have a dell latitude D830 that doesn't work anymore, I only get a blue screen =/. I can't wait until I get a new computer. I'll post here when I get it, but I know exactly what I want my new computer to have.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I have a HP Pavilion laptop!

Comment

I have an HP Notebook....but getting a new one when my taxes get back...can't wait!!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I have a compaq presario laptop and a dell desktop..

Comment

I have a Gateway Netbook and I love it. I don't leave home without it. I also have a VERY OLD "Balance" laptop, which I got from Walmart many moons ago. To my surprise it still works....sometimes.

I use my Blackberry quite a bit to get online too.
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I have an Advent PC and a HP G61 Laptop.....when my I go to university my mum is keeping my laptop and i'm buying a macbook pro

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

I have a Mac
                      sigpic

Comment

I have an old and worn-out Toshiba, which at this point is held together entirely by sheer willpower and spiderwebs.

In all seriousness, a spider DID crawl out of the keyboard the other day. I don't even want to know...

I'd LOVE to get a new laptop!
                        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
                          I have an old and worn-out Toshiba, which at this point is held together entirely by sheer willpower and spiderwebs.

In all seriousness, a spider DID crawl out of the keyboard the other day. I don't even want to know...

I'd LOVE to get a new laptop!
                          LOL. I think that a spider crawling out of your laptop is a sign you need a new one xD lol

First Met Online: May 08
                          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I have 3--The Dissertation Diva, the 'newest' Dell D630 that doesn't leave the house, the "Farm Truck" Dell D600 that I take traveling because it does the minimum and no one will steal it, and "The Work Horse" the IBM R61i Road Warrior that does everything and gets hauled around like a sack of feed. All work well with webcams and mics, and the Farm Truck and Work Horse travel everywhere with me.
                            17 years LDR out of 18 years of marriage. Oh, yeah, plus a year of LDR courtship.

Comment

I have a macbook! (: One of the first things my boyfriend and I "did together" was use the screen share on ichat, where you can control the other party's computer from half a world away. (;

Comment

I've got an HP Pavilion dm4 laptop. Love it!
                                LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                                Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                                Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Working...
                                X