No announcement yet.

What computer do you guys have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a Sony VAIO CR series (in a pretty red colour). It's on it's death bed at the moment and for my next laptop, I'm getting a Toshiba Satellite A660. I've learned my lesson, function > form.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I'm getting a Mac tomorrow! =D

Comment

We both have Macbook Pros. She has the newer unibody 13" and I have an older (circa 2008) 15".

Comment

I just got a brand new Toshiba Satellite A665 today, it's a really nice computer and it wasn't very expensive.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

HP laptop, I've had it for 2 years and I love it!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
            I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

I've got a nice little Gateway NV55C. It's got decent enough specs for what I need it for...skyping with my baby!

Comment

I have two MacBook Pros a 13'' and a 15''. Don't really use the 15'' much anymore XD.

Comment

i have a Gateway NV55C, i like it

Comment

I've got Acer.. something I like it, the cover's silver Haven't used it for ages though.. we always use Sam's laptop which is Acer too but yeahh

Comment

i have a macbook pro! i loveeee it!
                      <3
                      sigpic

Comment

I have a Sony vaio laptop. I love it ^^ this is my fouth computer, second laptop... I've kill all the others.. one of them twice!! one i turned on and it litterally went BANG and smoked... >.>
                        If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Comment

I have an HP Pavilion tx2000 Entertainment PC. It does everything I throw at it, plus it has awesome entertainment specs (great for movies etc), swivel screen and touch screen whoo! Except my poor baby is dying (I run a lot of apps and I do design and stuff so my ram hits around 2.8gig used), so I'm looking into getting a Macbook Pro just to do all my work on it.

Comment

I have a 15" Macbook Pro. It's about 3 years old but it's going strong.

Comment

i have a white macbook 13" unibody..i like it although it sometimes freezes its a bit weird, i think something in there is loose...ill have to get that checked but so far have been too scared to go because they might have to keep it for like a week to fix it and i would dieeeee if i only had my phone to get on the internet

Comment

I have a small Dell netbook which I bought for travelling out to be with the SO.
                                It's good for on the go but I do miss having a nice big laptop. The mister has a Sony Vaio which I use when I'm out there, and when we close the distance I'll be using that again. I'd like to buy a macbook mainly for my photography stuff, but right now the priorities are elsewhere, like a plane ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X