Sleeping Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Together

Are we the only ones that sleep with the webcam on... We fall asleep cuddled up to the webcam and sleep

Ive tried, hes 5 hours ahead of me tho sadly
    sigh. I miss him very much.

Id rather have real cuddles than webcam cuddles.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Ive tried, hes 5 hours ahead of me tho sadly
    sigh. I miss him very much.

Id rather have real cuddles than webcam cuddles.

Comment

My SO doesn't have a webcam, He's got crazy work schedules and my computer is on the living room, so no... I don't think we'll be doing that any time soon

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Havent gotten to fall asleep in front of the web cam but on the phone we have. He doesn't like doing it that much =( he is a day person and I'm a night person so he doesn't stay up that late and he ends up falling asleep before me lol.

Comment

We sometimes sleep together on a mic, if I had kinect we would sleep seeing each other but it would be kinda hard seeming as I share a bunk bed with my twin sister....and we both sleep basically naked. I do not want him to see her haha.

Comment

I would totally do this, but unfortunately, he sleeps on the top bunk of his dorm room bed
            And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

My family would not approve me doing so or would at least give me the "you are crazy " look. But I have made him sleep by singing and humming songs. It becomes really cute when you realize he can't reply anymore and is soundly asleep!

Comment

We used to fall asleep on skype together until he started working and I started school. I miss it sometimes.. but now that we can't, it makes me cherish every chance we get to skype!

Comment

Originally posted by ANGIEJ View Post
                  Are we the only ones that sleep with the webcam on... We fall asleep cuddled up to the webcam and sleep
                  We do. Every single night.
                  2 hour time difference.
                  When I get up to go to work, she goes back to sleep for about an hour or two, depending on her schedule that day.

It's really nice.

Comment

I know my SO couldn't bear this! He can't sleep well if he doesn't shut down his laptop at least one hour before he goes to bed, so to have it running throughout the night... I think it's a sweet idea, but I doubt I'd like it much in practice. I'd rather wait until I have my SO lying next to me in bed for real, because I think seeing him there on the screen but not really there at the same time would be a bit too painful for me

Comment

Sometimes we leave the webcam on while sleeping. Most of the time, we just leave the mic on. Occasionally Skype will go off in the middle of the night, but it's not problem.

Comment

My SO and I have done this three times, I believe. The first two being planned, the last one not. It was awkward for my first time, never being a fan of people watching me sleep, so I didn't. I stayed up the entire night, watching movies and my SO. As for the second time, I did fall asleep, considering I was tired. He had school the next day, and I woke up to his webcam being off, so I assumed he watched me sleep before going to school - awwwkwaaard. Now, the third time, and the most recent, was by accident. We were chatting, pretty late, and he fell asleep. I didn't want to exit the webcam, so I put my laptop next to me, closed my eyes, and that was it. When I woke up, he was staring at me, smiling. That made my day. I will do this again, and hopefully, more frequent.

Comment

I think it's a really great idea, for anyone who can make it work.

I tried this a couple of times with my ex; as he is 6 hours ahead of me I would actually take a nap while he went to sleep for the night. Or, that was the theory, anyway. I did fall asleep for a while when we did that, but he could never slip all the way into dreamland so eventually we'd have to say goodnight and he'd turn off his laptop. XD
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought I was the only one doing this.

Anyway, we actually don't sleep together, she's 6 hours ahead of me, so I watch her sleep sometimes and sometimes she watches me. It's pretty cute tho, she's still like a lil girl who needs a fairy tale before falling asleep so I've to read a short one for her.

Comment

Her mum's room is next door to hers and she's a very light sleeper.

Don't think this ones goin to happen for a while

Comment

Working...
                              X