Info on visas n' stuff for US/UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
    I dare say a college education will give you better opportunities than being 18 will.
    College is a plan, just deciding what country. Our parents would pay, as it's our education.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      Really? I'm pretty sure I know way more about visas than you. Especially since you came to US asking for advice. If you don't like it, I suggest you take your "arse" somewhere else.
      You really are acting like a child too the "I know way more than you"

Comment

Hello Assholes of the internet This is the girlfriend speaking and I just want to say thank you all so much for the help. This is supposed to be about helping people, no? So explain to me why when my boyfriend asked to hear about how you've all done this, we get nothing but shit? And if you thought he had a 'potty-mouth' well get fucking prepared for me. We don't need to you to tell us how hard it is, that we're young, WE KNOW THIS but good on you for reinforcing that. And let me just beat you to the "oh look how she talks, that proves how uneducated and young and dumb she is" There's a difference between that, and just not taking shit. My guess is we have a lot better plan than some of you, and are going to be together a lot sooner so have fun being unhelpful, rude, pathetic and lonely selves somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by AK+CP View Post
          Hello Assholes of the internet This is the girlfriend speaking and I just want to say thank you all so much for the help. This is supposed to be about helping people, no? So explain to me why when my boyfriend asked to hear about how you've all done this, we get nothing but shit? And if you thought he had a 'potty-mouth' well get fucking prepared for me. We don't need to you to tell us how hard it is, that we're young, WE KNOW THIS but good on you for reinforcing that. And let me just beat you to the "oh look how she talks, that proves how uneducated and young and dumb she is" There's a difference between that, and just not taking shit. My guess is we have a lot better plan than some of you, and are going to be together a lot sooner so have fun being unhelpful, rude, pathetic and lonely selves somewhere else.
          Because this was completely necessary.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
            Because this was completely necessary.
            And reminding us of how hard this is and how old we are was?

Comment

Name calling and inappropriate posts like the above are not tolerated here. Banned.
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

You really are acting like a child too the "I know way more than you"
                But I do more know than you.

Comment

I missed the fun. Bummer.

Met online: 1/30/11
                  Met in person: 5/30/12
                  Second visit: 9/12/12
                  Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Ahhhhh it's just like being at work

Comment

Working...
                    X