No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If everything goes well, I only have 67 days days until I get to spend a couple weeks with him <3

Comment

In 2 weeks, I'm already together with my SO in Paris

Comment

5 days!!!!
        They're going by so slow

Comment

Less than 24 hours! Currently waiting at Heathrow Airport for my gate to open!

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

72 days
            first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
            second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
              Less than 24 hours! Currently waiting at Heathrow Airport for my gate to open!
              Safe trip!
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

19 days to go! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Been dreaming about him lately.

Comment

4 weeks to go from today! getting to be a mixture of nerves and excitement now but can't believe how quickly everything's gone
                  As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Comment

43 days, fingers crossed.

Comment

I don't even know the actual number But it's 45 days until I fly to Cancun for vacation with my mum... I will meet him for the first time either a few days in the first two weeks that I spend in Cancun or by the beginning of the third week when I fly to his hometown at the latest. So it can be 45 but also up to 60 days.

Comment

17 days until I fly to see him! Cant wait!

Comment

Just got back from my visit with him the week before Christmas. So the countdown begins again for the next meet up in 13 days!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethelynn View Post
                            17 days until I fly to see him! Cant wait!
                            Yey!

18 days for me.

Comment

He's on his way home right now. We had a great Christmas together, and he finally met my eldest daughter, and she thought he was great! He comes back Friday, and Saturday we head to Florida for a cruise!
                              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

3 days!! Omg, I'm getting so excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X