Oh my...
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hahaha, sam and elina - love the enthusiasm I'm so HAPPY for you!! even though sam's post was kinda intimidating

We just had a loooong, awesome skype date this afternoon, so even though it's still 157 days to go, I'm feeling great! ♥♥

Comment

Booked the tickets yesterday, 6 amazing weeks with my SO, 243 days to go

Comment

29 days! (In the twenties now!)
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

6 hours!

She's on her way

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aw Sam! SO cute! I'm sure we wont be seeing you for a while on here while your together!

71 days and counting for us - January 3rd. I'm working on the basis that once December hits times really gonna fly cos everyone knows Christmas always comes around too quickly...although for me it wont come quickly enough!

I have the cutest lil (FREE) countdown app on my iphone with a picture of him in the background. It's called "Big day lite" for anyone that wants to download it.
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

62 days!!!!! Got an early Christmas present and I'll get to spend part of the holidays with my love <3

Comment

It is 21 days 13 hours 24 minutes till i see him again!!! i really cant wait!!! its our one year so very excited plus have missed loads more this visit

Comment

22 days.
                            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

3 DAYS!
                                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                                X